BY HAPPY FAMILY

Needaa I.
Kingwood
Purchased at: Walmart
My 9 month ko absolutely love it❤️ The texture is so soft easy to digest as well as for the 👶🏻 to get a hang of veggies and fruit happy baby food are the best option out in the market... Highly recommended !!
🐝 S.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Publix
Such a delicious flavor and he loves the pouch. It’s such an easier transition having first foods in a pouch. This was easier for him to get fuller sucking on a pouch, being used to breastfeeding.
Jennie G.
Swansea, MA
Purchased at: Target
Love happy baby products, and my kids love them. I am a mama of 6 kids and have tried a lot of baby food out, and this is one of my top 3 brands to buy from. Organic, simple ingredients, couldn’t be happier.
Andrea C.
elizabethtown
They squeezed out every last drop😁 These pouches are so easy and you don’t need utensils. So nice when you or they are on the go. Great value for a quick, healthy food. You can feel good about giving these to your littles.
Krystal G.
Clermont, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My son love this product of baby food. It's easy for him to feed himself when we're on the go since I'm constantly working or running errands. He loved it so much we went out about bought about 10 bags and he went through in within a few days!!
Whitney A.
Neillsville, WI
Purchased at: Target
My son LOOOOVES sweet potatoes and this was his favorite. Plus, I’m able to feed him organic healthy foods on the go.
Brenda B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy to use. Baby can feed himself, or squeeze it into a spoon for mess free feeding. A diaper bag must have!
Smart S.
Purchased at: Target
Great for on the go no spoon required he also takes it to feed himself. Great value awesome flavors.
Alexis M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love happy baby and so does my daughter! Great quality product! I would recommend!!
Kelsey L.
Union, KY
My son loved pouches when he was a little younger. Happy Baby Organics were one of our favorite brands to buy. I trusted the ingredients and they were reasonable priced for quality baby food. I would recommend this brand of baby food to others.