BY HAPPY FAMILY

Why happybaby? br Stage 1 Starting Solids Always Organic, No GMO s 1 Optimally Formulated 4 Minimal Processing 3 Easy BPA Free Portable Package About happyfamily br We are moms, nutritionists and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using organic nutrition and yummy ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little one. USDA Organic Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers

Nimra D.
Morton Grove, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I don’t trust the baby food which are sold outside because I think nothing is healthier than the home made food because there are no preservatives added to it. The ingredients however says apples and water but I doubt it. But loved the consistency and my baby liked it when I gave it as we were running late and I needed something quick.
Jessica A.
Purchased at: Target
Love these for on the go snacks for my toddler! They were great for the baby stage but now I prefer giving these to my two year old as snacks instead of unhealthy snacks. And I love that you can close them up if they don’t finish them! Super easy and mess free, my favorite!
Fernie F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When starting out baby food it's always scary but these are convenient and easy to use, my child loves the taste and texture of the apples. There was no reactions from eating them unlike some brands that may have added ingredients in them. I will continue to buy these.
Felicia G.
Tempe
Purchased at: Target
My son loves these pouches! They are great for an on the go-convenient snack. We love that they are organic and have all the right ingredients that our little ones need!
Brittany W.
My son LOVED these. In fact, when he had ear infections and wouldn't eat anything else, these were the only things he ate. I love the ease and convenience they provide, too. Plus, I can get them at Target - which equals a fun shopping trip for me!
Johanna W.
University Pl, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This one is my little one's favorites. Another one I don't mind him eating all the time because I know it is healthy and safe for him.
Missy R.
Champlin
Love the convenience and flavor. They've really made grab and go easy. The only con I can come up with is throwing away the packaging.
aDORAbly💋Deelishes L.
Florissant, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Apple also helps for my kid to make sure he’s having no trouble digesting the formula or baby Cereal from breakfast!
Ashley D.
25436 blackthorne dr Murrieta , CA
Purchased at: Target
My daughter loves these pouches! So easy and convenient when we are running errands. 100% would buy again
Katrina  W.
My son tried these, he wasn't to impressed with them, he said they was a little to sour for his taste.