BY HAPPY BABY

Our blend of organic pears, peas, and broccoli is a delicious, simple combination that's great for introducing baby to multiple flavors in just one bite.

Candace S.
We love this brand! My son hates peas but loves these pouches!! He loves anything from happy baby organics! Pouches can be expensive but I normally order off of jet.com and get these for about 75c a piece!
Heather C.
My 17 month old, and almost 3 year old love these! They think it's a big treat, and get so excited for them. I love that I'm able to "treat" them with something so healthy!
Jahaira D.
My 2 year old love these. I'm so lucky that my son likes eating fruits and vegetables. I'm alwaus packing 2 in his bookbag. these happy baby foods in a pouches.
Jessica B.
I just bought a box of these & my son loved them. Between my 1.5 & 3.5 year olds, these were gone in a matter of 1.5 days. 😳
Taaliyah S.
Riverdale, IL
Great product. My nephew and baby brother love when I bring these over. There alway asking me to bring them some.
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
My daughter loved these when she was a baby. They are every convenient and easy to feed baby well on the go.
Krysta J.
Trinidad, WI
It's basically a baby green smoothie in a pouch. My daughter loves this flavor and I don't mind it either. It's pretty tasty! It's a good way for them to get their greens.