Happy Baby® Organics Purple Carrot & Blueberry Superfood Puffs uploaded by Shiny T.

BY HAPPY BABY

Dusted with purple carrot and blueberry powders, lightly sweetened with real fruit juice concentrate, and enriched with vitamins and minerals, our puffs melt in Baby’s mouth and encourage self feeding.

Melissa B.
My daughter is somewhat picky about taste. I tried another brand and she did not like them. I decided to try this one and she absolutely loved them. She will have one or two in her mouth and one in each hand. I like the fact that they are organic, I try and buy as many organic products for my kids as possible.
Lourdes R.
I've purchased allll the flavors of these puffs for my son and he loves every flavor! They are easy to find at my local Target at the very bottom, I like that they don't have any refined sugars or high fructose like other brands. Also the first ingredient I believe is brown rice which I like. They dissolve easily in my sons mouth and are not too big or small nor too puffy lol
Camille S.
Bronx, NY
My 6 month old loves these and I love that they aren't super sweet. They are the perfect size to help her work on her pincer grasp and well as a great little snack.
Shiny T.
Longmont, CO
My little dude loves these puffs! The dissolve quickly and have enough flavor for this stage. They're just big enough for him to pick up on his own! Happy Puffs Organic Puffs Finger Food for Babies Purple Carrot and Blueberry thank you for this awesome snack!
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
These were my toddler's absolute favorite when he was a little bit up younger. He would seriously eat the whole container in one sitting! I loved that they are all natural and better for baby than some other cheaper brands.
Brittany S.
Genoa , OH
These are so good! I may or may not sneak a few for myself when giving my son a snack! He devours these and I can never give them to him fast enough! I love having organic options to keep him healthy!
Annie F.
My daughter loves these! They are great for on the go. The flip top container keeps them fresh, and one container goes a long way for us. They are easy for her to eat and taste good too.
Sarah A.
Strasburg, VA
I've been buying these for my son since he's been about 5 months old. I get them at Target or the commissary on base. Target seems to have a few more flavors. My son LOVES these! He gets a handful on our morning walks and for snacks throughout the day.
delicia h.
mira loma
This brand is my daughters favorite! these are yummy (i taste tested). They help with the pincer grasp, and hand mouth coordination. easy to travel with, and are also fun to teach baby colors :)
Jenna K.
My son enjoys these so much! He loves to snack on these in between meals. I love to just throw this in my purse when we're out the door.