Happy Baby® Organics Purple Carrot & Blueberry Superfood Puffs uploaded by 🌸ItzelVega ☘.Happy Baby® Organics Purple Carrot & Blueberry Superfood Puffs uploaded by Savannah M.Happy Baby® Organics Purple Carrot & Blueberry Superfood Puffs uploaded by Shiny T.

BY HAPPY FAMILY #10 in Baby & Toddler Snacks

Dusted with purple carrot and blueberry powders, lightly sweetened with real fruit juice concentrate, and enriched with vitamins and minerals, our puffs melt in Baby’s mouth and encourage self feeding.

Michelle S.
Pahrump, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son seem to really like these he is 8 months old and very advanced for his age and yes i very closely watch him while he eats them and i will give him one at a time and he will eat them he surely love the taste he has lots of teeth for 8 months so he chew while he eats it im very glad he can snack on it its a health type of snack for him and organic as well
Alyssa M.
austin
Purchased at: Target
Puff was one of my little sisters first words and now one of my sons first words. He laughs and gets excited every time I bring out the bottle. I like that they are fortified with vitamins and minerals. So it keeps them occupied and gives some extra nutrition.
katie h.
Sacramento
Purchased at: Target
Great product! My baby girl has been living these since 7 months old, and she STILL asks for them at 18months old! Lol I love the Happy Baby puffs for 2 reasons, 1 because they are a fun star shape and that made them super easy for my little to pick up, and 2 because they mix fruits and veggies together. I LOVE that.
Vivian B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My little ones love these! They’re a great size not to small or big. The price is good for the amount. And I take these for snacks for everywhere we go, even if it’s just to grandpas house! I totally recommend this brand.
Tiara W.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My little guy loves these and I like that they don’t have a bunch of unnecessary ingredients. The are perfect size and melt fast in baby’s mouth while still helping him to use his mouth as he learns to eat solids.
Meals4theFamily K.
Milford
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby loves these! They are perfect for little fingers and hands. My 10 month old baby boy has been eating them for months now. They were perfect for learning how to pick up food himself using his little pincher fingers. He liked the flavor as well. He really likes all the flavors.
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Purchased at: Target
My baby has an obsession with all items that contain purple carrot. She gobbles these puffs down so fast that I have to buy a ton at a time. Pricier than other brands so I try to get them on sale.
Miss J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These puffs taste like cereal and are a healthy little snack for little one. I think i like these a little bit more than baby but organic flavors sometimes aren’t as strong as other non organic brands. I would recommend buying these before any other brand so baby likes the flavor and doesn’t prefer another. That being because these are organic and you know exactly what is in the product and have peace of mind.
🌸ItzelVega ☘.
Purchased at: Target
My little baby love this puffs, and to be honest I try them the other day just curious but I can say very good and the best they are organic. I love with happy baby baby food
Diana T.
Ogden
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is great to have on hand with grandbabies. If were watching them and they want a treat these are the perfect solution rather than cook is or candy. They are easy for them to handle. There no messy.crumbs. if dropped easy to sweep up or vacuum. Easy to take in the car also