BY HAPPY BABY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

We strive to find the finest organic fruits and veggies, and we sample every recipe for vibrant flavor you can see and taste. This is Happy. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com
Sandra B.
Charlotte, NC
Pears, squash, and blackberries sound like a weird combination but our 10 months old is a big fan. I'm a big fan of him eating pears because that keeps things moving nicely in his digestive tract and it's tough to find perfectly ripe pears at the supermarket.
When I buy pouches I tend to go with the more fruity ones as they just seem to taste better cold and I don't like heating up food in a plastic baggie.
I am a big fan of the Happy Baby brand and always keep some pouches on hand even though we do Baby Led Weaning where baby is supposed to eat whatever we eat. Sometimes our meals are just not baby appropriate though and this is a healthier alternative. Our boy loves feeding himself these pouches and has no problem eating solid food afterwards either. We also brought some pouches with us when we traveled to Europe. Mess free way of eating at the airport and on the go.