Happy Baby® Organics Clearly Crafted™ Pears, Squash & Blackberries uploaded by Raquel B.

BY HAPPY BABY

Sweet and delicious, this puree is a satisfying, silky blend of wholesome ingredients like juicy blackberries from British Columbia-based Pacific Coast Fruit, organic pears, and butternut squash.

Raquel B.
Washington, DC
My son absolutely loved it. Just starting solids and he didn’t turn away from it like other ones I’ve tried. He cried when it was all gone too. I ran back to the store and bought more since he’s in love.
Sandra B.
Charlotte, NC
Pears, squash, and blackberries sound like a weird combination but our 10 months old is a big fan. I'm a big fan of him eating pears because that keeps things moving nicely in his digestive tract and it's tough to find perfectly ripe pears at the supermarket.
When I buy pouches I tend to go with the more fruity ones as they just seem to taste better cold and I don't like heating up food in a plastic baggie.
I am a big fan of the Happy Baby brand and always keep some pouches on hand even though we do Baby Led Weaning where baby is supposed to eat whatever we eat. Sometimes our meals are just not baby appropriate though and this is a healthier alternative. Our boy loves feeding himself these pouches and has no problem eating solid food afterwards either. We also brought some pouches with us when we traveled to Europe. Mess free way of eating at the airport and on the go.
Kobi R.
Queen Creek, AZ
My son is obsessed with this flavor! I was nervous about him eating out of the pouched, thought it was going to be difficult and super mess but that's not the case! They are super easy for my son to eat and not one mess. The only brand we will use! I would recommend you looking into this brand and flavor !
Samantha Q.
Escondido, CA
Super tasty! I love eating these on the go for a quick snack. I also love that they’re organic I just wish they had more flavors at the store near me.