BY HAPPY FAMILY

This is made with organic oats, Vitamin C, and iron that helps support brain development. Organic quinoa, a complete protein, helps keep your little one satisfied. Bonus: it comes in a resealable pack!

Jessica V.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
My baby loves this! I even tasted it and it does have a nice sweet taste to it. It was perfect first food for introducing solids, it also has iron which babies need! It’s easy to mix and isn’t too clumpy or hard for baby to eat. Would recommended
Melody D.
Staten Island , NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My babygirl LOVES this bar. After playtime it gives her a much needed boost of energy I notice she verbally communicates how she loves it it’s so cute.
Crystal J.
Peabody, MA
This was my baby’s first solid food. It is great as a meal on its own or to mix with other purées. I like the resealable container.
Amanda K.
Whitesboro
Love how natural this is and it mixes well with the purées! Baby loves it too! I will keep buying this brand for sure