BY HAPPY FAMILY

Made with gluten-free oats, organic bananas, and sweet, tangy North American raspberries, this hearty mix features the nutritional goodness of Vitamin C and potassium.

• Okay amazing ladies of influenster! What do you think abo...1 Answers
April S.
Forney, TX
Purchased at: Target
I can’t get my child to eat in the mornings. Especially anything filling to start his day. However, this has oats blended in giving him a good start of fiber going and he will eat these without batting an eye or turning a cheek.
J.P.
Prt Washingtn, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I just love this organic brand! It saves me time I may not have to make my daughter’s purées myself. So easy and labeled for specific benefits once you hit the Happy Tots stage.
Marisa F.
Purchased at: Target
Hands down best baby food! Love that the pouches are clear so I can see what my daughter is eating. She loves the taste of these and this flavor specifically is one of her favs. We stock up on these each week at the store!!!
Bailey W.
TACOMA , WA
Perfect healthy treats for the little ones! My nephew is a huge fan! He’s two but these are his “special smoothies” and gets them when he is with auntie for good behavior! I feel a lot better knowing they are good for him too!
Danielle M.
Anaheim, CA
My son loves these and so do I. They are easy, orangic and I love how you can see what's inside. It's nice I can feed my baby something healthy so easily on the go or at home.
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
I love to purchase thease for my toddler girl. I purchase thease at Trarget. I love that the pouches are clear now so I can see what my daughter is eating. I also like that they are variety to chose from I don't always have to get the same ones. Thease are great for on the go snacks
Briana A.
Las Cruces, NM
I love that the pouch is clear. I can actually see what my baby is eating. She loves to snack on the fruit pouches and I love giving them to her. The potability is great for on the go lifestyles. It's the better organic baby food ouch on the market. Would definitely buy again.
Lauren S.
Austin, TX
My son loves this flavor in particular, they are a little pricey but babies r us does usually have sales in them. I love the pouches it's how my son learned how to use a straw. And I love the fact the ouch is somewhat clear so you can see what is inside.
Tiffany J.
Spokane
I use to always buy these for my daughter and she abolseulty loved them! And I also really loved that they came in a clear package, so you can actually see inside of it.
Melissa M.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I love that the pouches are clear now. I like to see what my baby is eating. These are great for on the go and my toddler loves them! I buy them at target and they have a great variety of flavored to choose from. I would definitely buy them again. An added bonus is it is organic. Must buy!
Demi S.
Puyallup, WA
Okay amazing ladies of influenster! What do you think about these baby food pouches? Good or bad? They are on sale and was going to stock up