New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodHappy Family
Happy Baby Organics Clearly Crafted Mangos 8 Pack

Happy Baby® Organics Clearly Crafted Mangos 8 Pack

Happy Baby Organics Clearly Crafted Stage 1 Mangos 8pk 3.5 oz Pouch

Are these messy like The drinks in a squeeze pouch? My children manage to get those things everywhere
We are getting ready to feed our baby first foods soon and I cant wait What did your babies like to eat when they started baby food?
Do babies enjoy this? We used a different type for my son, but are looking into this brand for my daughter. Price as well?
Start your review of Happy Baby® Organics Clearly Crafted Mangos 8 Pack!
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I personally eat these lol and i like them a lot so i guess the baby will love it
Ash S.
Freeport, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
These are very good baby food. I would highly recommend because it gave my baby the nutrition he needed and it tasted very good. The blends were impeccable from this brand.
Nina M.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
My baby started eating baby food when he was probably 4 months old, the pouches are perfect for babies, messes free, and super easy to eat. We love them
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
I buy these in the multipacks. My son loves these so much. They are convenient, and mess free. Definitely Worth their price in the. Multipacks. I love to have a cheap, organic, filling snack for my kids. I'm completely satisfied with these. They need to sell them by the case.
Maryulin T.
Oakley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Me gusta mucho los productos orgánicos para mi bebé el disfruta mucho y sus sabores son deliciosos, no le gusta mucho el mago pero solo es cuestión de tiempo.
Tatyy B.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
My son loved these snacks they don’t taste to sweet and they are easy for on the go snacks. He loved them as a baby.
Taylar C.
Chatham, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My baby didn’t love this product. It is very easy to take on the go but my baby didn’t enjoy it.
sandy L.
Middle Vlg, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Happy Baby® Organics Clearly Crafted Mangos 8 Pack uploaded by sandy L.
Love this mango madness as much as my mini me. Straight forward ingredients, none of that extra stuff that we have no idea what it is unless we Google. Taste is great and most importantly again no mystery ingredients.
Diana N.
Imperial, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Me encanta que es un producto orgánico. Mi bebé lo amaba, el sabor es bueno si sabe a mango
Kelly G.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
A brand I can trust. And it’s in high demand with my kids. These pouches come in a variety of flavors.