BY HAPPY BABY

Made with a dash of love and these yummy ingredients, 3/5 banana, 11 raspberries and 1 tsp. oats per pouch. see more...

• Okay amazing ladies of influenster! What do you think abo...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Perfect healthy treats for the little ones! My nephew is a huge fan! He’s two but these are his “special smoothies” and gets them when he is with auntie for good behavior! I feel a lot better knowing they are good for him too!
Briana A.
Las Cruces, NM
I love that the pouch is clear. I can actually see what my baby is eating. She loves to snack on the fruit pouches and I love giving them to her. The potability is great for on the go lifestyles. It's the better organic baby food ouch on the market. Would definitely buy again.
Andréa G.
Perfect for breakfast! My son is now 14 months old and on his 9th tooth, whenever he's cutting a tooth, feeding him is a battle and these guys really do the trick to fill him up! He loves the taste and I love that the package is clear so I can see what he's eating!
Melissa D.
Northhollywood , CA
I love to purchase thease for my toddler girl. I purchase thease at Trarget. I love that the pouches are clear now so I can see what my daughter is eating. I also like that they are variety to chose from I don't always have to get the same ones. Thease are great for on the go snacks
Lauren S.
Austin, TX
My son loves this flavor in particular, they are a little pricey but babies r us does usually have sales in them. I love the pouches it's how my son learned how to use a straw. And I love the fact the ouch is somewhat clear so you can see what is inside.
Tiffany J.
Spokane
I use to always buy these for my daughter and she abolseulty loved them! And I also really loved that they came in a clear package, so you can actually see inside of it.
Melissa M.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I love that the pouches are clear now. I like to see what my baby is eating. These are great for on the go and my toddler loves them! I buy them at target and they have a great variety of flavored to choose from. I would definitely buy them again. An added bonus is it is organic. Must buy!
Aimee W.
Corp Christi, TX
My baby loves this! The clear pouches are the only to go baby food items I buy because I've heard so many horror stories of mold in the pouches but with this you can tell right away if there's mold! (Which there never is mold with these)
Kate P.
New Lenox, IL
These are the only pouches I buy for my son and he loves them! I love that I can see what is in them by sight and reading the minimal ingredients list! I feel good knowing my son is getting a healthy snack with each pouch flavor he tries!
Kobi R.
Queen Creek, AZ
My little one is obsessed with oats so I thought we would give this a try. He is now obsessed with this too! I love all of the good ingredients that goes into this pouch The only brand we will use! I would recommend you looking into this brand
Demi S.
Puyallup, WA
Okay amazing ladies of influenster! What do you think about these baby food pouches? Good or bad? They are on sale and was going to stock up