Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FoodBaby FoodHappy Family
Happy Baby Organics Bananas, Beets & Blueberries

Happy Baby® Organics Bananas, Beets & Blueberries

Happy Baby Organics Stage 2 Organic Bananas, Beets & Blueberries 4 oz Pouch

Are these mixed with yogurt?
Is this fruit sour? My baby doesn't like fruits because they are sour, I don't know what else to try
Le eh dado a mi baby de este y le a encantado muchísimo.
Start your review of Happy Baby® Organics Bananas, Beets & Blueberries!
Bri V.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Happy baby is the best brand. We love their organic food and healthy baby food options. Our daughter has loved every flavor we've tried. Well done on giving us food we know Is good for our daughter!
Kristi D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loves these and all the flavors we've tried. I make my baby food, but these pouches are great for when we are out and about. She'll slurp them right out of the pouch with almost no mess! So convenient! We love other happy baby products too! She's a big fan of the puffs and yogurt bites!
Sara B.
Coeur D Alene, ID
My kids like pouches in general but I love that Happy Baby offers a few options with healthy fats. My daughter used to go gaga over one made with coconut milk and now as a 2.5-year-old she still loves smoothies made with coconut milk.
Desiree C.
Eugene, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I picked up a variety of these little pouches for my dog after he had surgery and wasn't into eating solid foods. He loves beets and blueberries so I thought this would be a good choice. He did like this one and it was a great way to get some nutrients into him. I like that the ingredients are clean and don't have added sugar. I also like that the pouches can be resealed and the puree also freezes well in ice cube trays or silicone candy molds.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
When you have kids sometimes it is hard to get tgen eat frjit and especially kiwi. But thanks to Happy Gabby Organics banana and kiwi my kids love kiwi. The pouches are so easy to use and you can take them on the go. I am happy and my kids are happy too!
marilyn A.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
She loved it and i loved the organic aspect. Its easy for me to feed her on the go as well. I love how i can find tjese everywhere.
Mariya O.
Knoxville, TN
Can't go wrong with happy baby baby food . I've been getting these and baby enjoyed them and the flavors as well
Dana R.
Randolph, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My 5 year old loved this as a baby! I love the healthy ingredients and the fact that he could feed himself with a pouch versus spoon feeding him! They are a bit in the pricey side but you get what you pay for!
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
I buy these in the multipacks. My son loves these so much. They are convenient, and mess free. Definitely Worth their price in the. Multipacks. I love to have a cheap, organic, filling snack for my kids. I'm completely satisfied with these. They need to sell them by the case.
Kahley M.
Peoria, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter is mainly G-tube fed (can’t take many things by mouth) but these Happy Baby food pouches are amazing. The consistency is great for her, there are no harsh chemicals and the taste is great. I will keep buying these for her. Love the variety they have. #happybaby #babyfood