Happy Baby® Organic Stage 1 Formula

by Happy Family

Every family’s breastfeeding journey is different. Our Modeled After Breast Milk Stage 1 Organic Formula provides complete nutrition for your baby’s first year, with no corn syrup solids.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Happy Baby® Organic Stage 1 Formula!
How would you rate this product?
Waukesha, WI
Ohh we tried lots and lots of formulas. But went back to this one!! Its just great! Organic and easy on the baby’s stomach. Easy to digest . Dissolves fast, unlike similac! Doesnt clug the bottle. Overall we are happy and will continue buying!
I just started to introduce a little formula to my 8mo old and he can’t tell the difference! I love that this is organic, and has all the necessary nutrients my little needs to grow healthy & strong. Worth the price!
Ozark, AL
I wanted to try something new and organic, so I tried this formula out. It's a pretty decent formula and I can't say that I had any complaints about the product. It was a little pricier than the standard formula, but it is organic.
Tulsa
The only formula that has worked for my baby girl. We had [email protected] issues until [email protected] happybaby. She has been using it since 2 months and is still currently drinking it at 7 months.
Visalia, CA
I absolutely love this gem of a formula. It smells like breastmilk and it has kept my babies bowels as if he was drinking breastmilk. He loves it and mama loves it too! I recommend to anyone looking for a formula with no corn syrup!
East Brunswick
I absolutely love this formula. When looking at the ingredients, it has the best. Doesn’t have corn sugars or taurine and a lot of other ingredients that are harmful and has a blend of prebiotics that seemed to help keep my babies regular and most closely resembles breastmilk. It is the best American formula you can buy and both of my kids have done well with it. Highly recommended
harmony, pa
Love this! It has cleaner ingredients and isn’t as dark or sticky as other brands I’ve tried. My baby is thriving and doesn’t spit up at all in this. His poop even resembles a breastfed baby which is amazing. It’s expensive but worth it to me for all these reasons.
Denver, CO
I thought this formula would be a large step up from standard formula provided by the hospital. I wanted organic for my baby, but this brand wasn’t great. Too much foam in the milk, and it had a very odd smell.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Target
It works great for my daughter. She has been using for the last 5 months. No constipation. Its not overly foamy. No gas. Easy to pick up at my local Target. Definitely a formula I would recommend.
My daughter still had an allergic reaction to the formula, so we did not enjoy it. we found soy formula to be best. The convience is this formula being in almost every retailer was great.

Looking for your answer?