Happy Baby® Organic Stage 1 Formula

by Happy Family

Every family’s breastfeeding journey is different. Our Modeled After Breast Milk Stage 1 Organic Formula provides complete nutrition for your baby’s first year, with no corn syrup solids.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Happy Baby® Organic Stage 1 Formula!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Amazon
We recently switched to this formula from Similac because our baby had a lot of gassy troubles and trouble relieving herself. I started reading ingredients on baby formulas and was shocked to find corn & corn syrup as the main ingredient on most formulas. Not sure why I was so shocked as I know by now America is corn happy. I have a corn intolerance, especially for products with corn syrup, so I assume my baby does too. It's day 3 on this new formula and I already notice a huge difference. She is waking up less between feeds; less fusses and crying.
La habra , CA
Purchased at: Target
I love this product; along with this brand. My baby never had a problem digesting this formula. We are now using stage two and it surpassed my expectations. I used a competitive “organic” brand that made my sons stomach upset. As soon as I have him this he was 100% better within hours. The price is definitely a reflection of the quality. And what my son consumes is my highest priority. Target has sales on this formula along with sprouts. Check them both out before you run out to get the best price!
Ave Maria, FL
My son first started with another brand but he start spitting it up after he turned 3 months (he started having colic). I tried and researched the best organic formula and found this one. Honestly, the best thing I’ve bought my son. The only reason I didn’t give a 5 star is because they are only at Target which is 40 minutes from me, I wish they were sold at Publix or other stores. I recommend this formula to all moms.
West New York, NJ
My baby is taking it well, so i am happy to give an organic option. My only complaint is that it’s very very foamy! Like VERY FOAMY. other than that i can’t be happier. The price is okay and the ingredients are all fine.
Yukon, OK
We love this brand! We have used it for both of our kiddos and they both took to it easily. It is a little expensive but in my opinion worth it with it being organic.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Quick comparison between Happy baby, Earth’s Best and Honest Co.: I approve of the ingredients in all three being non GMO and organic. I didn’t like the added corn syrup solids in Honest Co. I tried Honest Co. first, while still supplanting with breast milk while my daughter was 5.5 months old. She got severely constipated with Honest company formula and was absolutely miserable. At 6.5 months I switched her to Earth’s Best and had zero problems. Her bowels were regular and and soft she hardly spit up, and if she did spit up it’d be about the size of a quarter or smaller. Unfortunately with Happy baby she spits up a lot, so I’m choosing to stick with Earth’s Best. She spits up in large quantities, kind of mucus-like, and after ever single feeding. Happy Baby didn’t constipate her so that’s wonderful, and I do like the ingredients. The ingredients seemed the same as Earth’s Best so I was surprised it caused so much spitting up.
Tustin, CA
I really like this formula and how easily accessible it is to purchase at Target or Amazon. My baby took to this formula well and never gave him an upset stomach. I used it to supplement from the time my baby was a few weeks old, since I was not producing much breast milk. We have since switched him to another European brand, but this would be my #1 choice of American formula brands. Love the organic ingredients.
Denton, TX
I love this formula. I started off breastfeeding, but wasn't producing enough so I had to supplement with formula. We started with enfamil neuropro and Similac, but my baby would spit up so much... Like the entire bottle almost. We switched to happy baby and he barely spits up now and his poop looks like breastfed baby poop. I'm much more comfortable with this formula!
Amherst, NY
I absolutely love this formula. My twins had issues with another brand so we switched to this since it has prebiotics and is similar to breast milk. My twins no longer have the gas and spit up issues that they used to. My only complaint is that it is really expensive especially when you’re feeding two.
Purchased at: Target
I love the organic ingredients of that formula and my baby responded very well on it. I did breastfeed but then I lost supply and this milk was life saver. Baby has nk issues, growing well and pooping 1-2 a day, which is great as ff baby. Love they don't add corn solids

Looking for your answer?