Happy Baby Organic Creamies Strawberry

For Toddlers Creamy Coconut Milk Organic Superfoods Probiotics For Digestion 50% Veggies Always Organic Bpa &Amp; Dairy Free No Gmos Or Artificial Ingredients About Happyfamily&Trade;:&Nbsp; We Are Moms, Nutritionists &Amp; Pediatricians Who Come Up With Tasty Recipes Using Organic Nutrition &Amp; Yummy Ingredients.&Nbsp; Our Mission Is To Provide You With The Absolute Best Foods For Your Little One. Why Happycreamies&Trade;? 50% Veggies For Snacking On-The-Go Sweetened With Fruits &Amp; Vegetables Probiotics For Digestion When Is Your Child Ready For Happycreamies? You Will Know That Your Child Is Ready To Try Creamies When They Can Do The Following: Crawl On Their Hands &Amp; Knees, Without Their Tummy Touching The Ground Eat Thicker Solids With Large Pieces Use Their Jaws To Mash Food With Their Gums Pick Up Food To Each On Their Own With Thumb &Amp; Forefinger The Happyfamily&Trade; Secret? It's Simple! Our Organic Meals &Amp; Snacks Are As Delicious As Homemade, With An Added Boost Of Nature's Best Nutrition. Meet The Moms Of Happyfamily Meet Shazi:&Nbsp; Loving Mom, Creative &Amp; Visionary Thinker, Founder &Amp; Ceo Of Happy Family Meet Amy:&Nbsp; Busy Food-Loving Mom, Passionate Locavore, Nutrition Advisor For Happy Family Usda Organic Made With A Mom's Love For Your Growing Family. see more...

Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
We call these "scooby snacks" because that's what they remind us of. My twin sons LOVE them! And they are organic! I have tried each flavor and they are actually really delicious! I recommend as a healthier alternative to baby and children snacks!
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
My daughter loves the taste of these. They are creamy and easy for her to gum as she doesn't have any of her teeth yet. They are organic which is also a big plus!
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
These were my granddaughter's first "candy." She LOVED them... in fact, I had to keep the bag hidden, or she'd eat them ALL! It seemed like I was going through two bags a WEEK. I couldn't understand it, because I only gave them to her as treats, and as the occasional reward!
It turned out that my two teenaged daughters had discovered the treats. Curious, they tried them... and THEY liked them, too! Not overly sweet, they are creamy, with a subtle fruity aftertaste. They "melt in your mouth" and are easily toted along in a diaper bag (or purse).
Christine H.
Whitman, MA
If only my two year old could type! She would be sure to tell you that her mom never gives her enough of these in one sitting! Seriously though, I should begin buying these smooth creamy little treats by the bulk because I can't seem to keep enough around for her liking. Not gritty and sandy like some similar brand treats.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
Seriously. i started giving halves of these to my son around 6 months and it was the only solid type food he could eat. they melt in their mouths to prevent choking or gagging. they're healthy, have good flavors, and my son was super excited he could eat something by himself.
Lizzy M.
Chaska, MN
My son loves these creamies, and is always hesitant to share with his mama! It's great that they melt in the mouth so that the kiddos do not choke. The only downfall is the price--I feel that they are kind of expensive for the amount you get.
Jennifer  S.
Chesterbrook, PA
We bought these thinking they were like the yogurt melts made by this brand. They are quite different and my son definitely doesn't like them as much. They are still good and he will eat them.
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
My son thought these were really great. I even tried them and they are addicting! I love that they are organic and seem to be easier on the stomach!
Ashley  G.
Anaheim, CA
They are for babies but let me tell you, these taste amazing! Lol I wish they came in a larger amount.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
My kids love these - both infant, toddler and school aged. Easy to carry around though a bit pricey.