BY HAPPY BABY #85 in Baby Food

For Toddlers Creamy Coconut Milk Organic Superfoods Probiotics For Digestion 50% Veggies Always Organic Bpa &Amp; Dairy Free No Gmos Or Artificial Ingredients About Happyfamily&Trade;:&Nbsp; We Are Moms, Nutritionists &Amp; Pediatricians Who Come Up With Tasty Recipes Using Organic Nutrition &Amp; Yummy Ingredients.&Nbsp; Our Mission Is To Provide You With The Absolute Best Foods For Your Little One. Why Happycreamies&Trade;? 50% Veggies For Snacking On-The-Go Sweetened With Fruits &Amp; Vegetables Probiotics For Digestion When Is Your Child Ready For Happycreamies? You Will Know That Your Child Is Ready To Try Creamies When They Can Do The Following: Crawl On Their Hands &Amp; Knees, Without Their Tummy Touching The Ground Eat Thicker Solids With Large Pieces Use Their Jaws To Mash Food With Their Gums Pick Up Food To Each On Their Own With Thumb &Amp; Forefinger The Happyfamily&Trade; Secret? It's Simple! Our Organic Meals &Amp; Snacks Are As Delicious As Homemade, With An Added Boost Of Nature's Best Nutrition. Meet The Moms Of Happyfamily Meet Shazi:&Nbsp; Loving Mom, Creative &Amp; Visionary Thinker, Founder &Amp; Ceo Of Happy Family Meet Amy:&Nbsp; Busy Food-Loving Mom, Passionate Locavore, Nutrition Advisor For Happy Family Usda Organic Made With A Mom's Love For Your Growing Family. see more...

• Where are these the cheapest price?3 Answers
  • How old does a child need to be to eat these?2 Answers
  • Who's baby absolutely LOVES these? I know mine does!2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie F.
Stroudsburg
I am a huge fan of this brand! This product is great for babies or toddlers who have digestion problems , it's made with coconut milk instead of regular milk. my daughter loves these when she was younger
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
My son loves these!!!! and it's one of the first finger foods he could eat without choking because they melt in their mouths. i did have to cut them in half so they would be smaller, but they still work pretty perfectly. he loves them so much he know what the bag looks and sounds like and get overly excited when i take them out. and they come in a ton of different flavors
Kobi R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Was not expecting the way they were when we first tried them. We fell in love with them right away! My son loves all the different flavors they have to offer. This kind happens to be his favorite ! The thing I think we love the most is that they are dairy free! That's right they are made with coconut milk ! Would try these and everything else from this brand
Erin F.
Cumberland, MD
Love this brand! Natural ingredients and flavors that even I would eat. Okay ... maybe I have eaten them. The ONLY thing that I don't like is that they are a mess! But there's hardly any baby finger food that isn't, I guess. :)
Britni H.
Trenton, MI
These yogurt drops are wonderful! They get soft enough so baby doesn't choke while still introducing him/her to solid foods. I also love they are dairy free for anyone has a little one with a dairy allergy or intolerance.
Danielle C.
Olathe, KS
My kids love these! Even my picky 3 year old will eat these. I love that they have veggies in them too, but they don't taste nasty. Love that they transport well. I always keep a pack in my diaper bag.
Marissa E.
Southfield, MI
My daughter loves these! I like that they're organic and have probiotics. We started with the gerber organic kind and I want something without dairy. The only con with these is that they are a lot more thin and break easily, which is messy.
Sonia B.
Chicago, Il
Cuando mi hija empezó a comer no me gustaba darle de comer comidas ya preparadas pero mi hermana me recommendó la marca gerber se los daba de vez en cuando pero yo sentía que no le daba algo bueno hasta que descubri esta comidita para bebe que de verdad me gusto mucho porque es orgánica y le cayo súper bien a mi hija
Regina W.
McKinney , TX
My baby loves these! I like that these are organic and packed with good stuff for my baby's body. Great snack for babies and for older ones, too. My 3 year old is constantly eating them, so they must taste good.
Shauna B.
Lake Orion, MI
My 13 month old LOVES these! I've tried the other leading brands yogurt bites but she prefers The Happy Baby brand. They are a staple in our house & a must for the diaper bag!
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Do they have a good taste?
Jessica S.
Iowa, LA
Where are these the cheapest price?
Kassandra A.
Hialeah, FL
Where could I find these to give to my daughter?
Deanna M.
This is interesting. are they any good?
Nicole D.
How old does a child need to be to eat these?