BY HAPPY BABY

Happybaby has a full range of organic baby food, from starting solids to balanced meals for toddlers. These foods are packaged in easy-to-use, portable pouches. Happybaby stage 3 foods are meat, veggie and grain blends that are optimally formulated for your baby's health. multipack of 8 pouches see more...

Buy on Walmart
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I fed this to my daughter for the longest time and she absolutely loved it! I have to say that it doesnt look the most appetizing or smell the most appealing BUT when I couldnt get her to eat anything else she sure would gobble down some Chick Chik! It runs about the same price as any other pouched baby foods and I felt like she was at least getting good vitamins and protein by eating it a lot! When I have another child I will definitely buy again!
Erin M.
Smithfield, VA
I picked this up thinking it would be a great source of protein when we were out and about and I needed to hold my toddler over just a bit longer until we could get a meal. My normally non-picky child would only eat a few bites of this pouch. It was the first time I ever saw him push a pouch away. I think the flavor of the chickpeas was just a little overwhelming for him. My dog was very happy at his refusal though, she managed to sneak the pouch out of the diaper bag and ate the entire thing. I would only buy one initially just to make sure your little one likes the flavor combination.
Mandy H.
Tempe, AZ
This was not a winner by the humans in our household.

Mia hated it, although it was only her 3rd time trying meat. The texture was odd. The cat went crazy and was actually trying to figure out how to get into the microwave.

I can't do meat in a pouch. more like ouch.

Roxanne W.
For some reason it was always really hard to get my son to eat meat. He's never been a huge fan. However, he did like this pouch! The blended meat seems like it might be a little gross but the other foods mixed in help out a lot, I think.
Amy L.
Harleysville, PA
I like the idea of the meal pouches but my son wasn't as fond of then. They are much thicker than the regular fruit and veggie mixes. I'm not sure if he didn't like the flavor or the consistency of them. There were only many one or two flavors that he would eat.
Margret B.
Norman, OK
This is my daughter's favorite baby food meat, hands down. She even asks for "chick chick" more than anything else. Great product!
Korissa h.
Somerset, KY
These are good for on the go moms. And the kids love them . Awesome things to have for moms and the kids love it