Happy Baby Organic Baby Food:  Stage 2 /  Simple Combos uploaded by Cynthia A.
Happy Baby Organic Baby Food:  Stage 2 /  Simple Combos

Happy Baby Organic Baby Food: Stage 2 / Simple Combos

BY HAPPY BABY #28 in Baby Food

Natural Nutrition Premium Organic Meals for Your Family Our HappyBaby™ organic baby food pouches are shelf stable, affordable, and convenient for moms on-the-go. Easy Organic Meals for Baby: Simple starting solids for baby Unique premium recipes Excellent value compared to jars Think Outside the jar.™ Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little one.  We work with Dr. Sears to come up with tasty recipes using only natural nutrition & yummy organic ingredients. Why Happy Baby? Always Organic No GMO s Minimal processing = delicious food Optimally formulated for baby s health by Dr. Sears Allergy FREE Easy portable packaging that is always BPA free ; see more...

Happy Baby Organic Baby Food:  Stage 2 /  Simple Combos
Happy Baby Organic Baby Food: Stage 2 / Simple Combos
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
My daughter absolutely adores these products. I love knowing they are organic. I'm out and about a lot so these pouches make the perfect snack for my daughter. feeding her these helps me not have to give her milk all day on a hot day at that. I was very skeptical about these but it turns out I love them. my daughter even knows how to suck it all out herself.
Monique D.
Monique D.
Cambridge , MA
I do not recommend using these in particular there have been cases of mold found in the packages. However different brands make them in a clear packaging so that you can actually see the food inside and check for mold. My baby boy loves these ( I'll only do the clear). There are so many different flavors and you are sure to find one that your LO will love!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Valders, WI
My 3year old son loves these products, he asks for them all the time. I shop at aldis for these products which are call little journey. Great snacks for babies and toddlers. I do buy this all the time at aldi and its a great price
karen c.
karen c.
Love these pouches! My baby is 12 months old and even though he can eat "everything" now, these are the perfect snack that he can eat by himself, nutritious and delicious.....helps him feel independent also which is a big plus!
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
W Valley City, UT
These are the perfect on the go snacks for babies and toddlers! They're affordable and have lots of flavors to choose from. These were a savior for me in the car and shopping trips!
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Elizabeth, NJ
Love these. I love the flavor combo and the fact that they are thicker and less watery than sprout. They are both organic but I feel that these get my daughter fuller.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Toms River, NJ
I love happy baby products! My daughter loves these pouches and they are so convient for on the go and they are healthy! I would definitely recommend these
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Los Angeles, CA
These are by far my favorite packets of baby food. My 8 month old loves all of the flavors and the ingredients are simple.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Anderson, SC
My 2 year old loves these food pouches! They are easy and great for a quick snack on the road or at the grocery store!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Canton, MA
Best brand ever! The clear pouch is amazing! Makes me feel relieved with the content I am giving my 6 month old!
dora  m.
dora m.
Jacksonville , NC
I've never tried these... any recommendations ?
gabriela D.
gabriela D.
Is this fruit sour? My baby doesn't like fruits because they are sour, I don't know what else to try
Rosa B.
Rosa B.
Eastport, NY
Le eh dado a mi baby de este y le a encantado muchísimo.
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
How healthy are these? Is it healthy or artificial?