Happy Baby Organic Baby Food:  Stage 2 /  Simple Combos uploaded by Ella P.Happy Baby Organic Baby Food:  Stage 2 /  Simple Combos uploaded by Ella P.Happy Baby Organic Baby Food:  Stage 2 /  Simple Combos uploaded by Cynthia A.
Happy Baby Organic Baby Food:  Stage 2 /  Simple Combos

Happy Baby Organic Baby Food: Stage 2 / Simple Combos

BY HAPPY BABY #20 in Baby Food

Natural Nutrition Premium Organic Meals for Your Family Our HappyBaby™ organic baby food pouches are shelf stable, affordable, and convenient for moms on-the-go. Easy Organic Meals for Baby: Simple starting solids for baby Unique premium recipes Excellent value compared to jars Think Outside the jar.™ Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little one.  We work with Dr. Sears to come up with tasty recipes using only natural nutrition & yummy organic ingredients. Why Happy Baby? Always Organic No GMO s Minimal processing = delicious food Optimally formulated for baby s health by Dr. Sears Allergy FREE Easy portable packaging that is always BPA free ; see more...

Happy Baby Organic Baby Food:  Stage 2 /  Simple Combos
Happy Baby Organic Baby Food: Stage 2 / Simple Combos
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Review for: Banana, Beet Blueberries more...
I get these for myself, they are great on the go! And healthy which is a plus! I got them on sale for 1.49 at my local grocery. Bananas, beets and blueberries is my favorite kind
Liz F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Banana, Beet Blueberries more...
My son loves these!! We’ve tried several varieties and he seems to love them all. The pouches we use are clear which I love. I love that it tells you exactly what’s in the food. So convenient to have when we’re out and about.
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love happy baby! I love that they aren't expensive and have tons of different healthy types of food. They are great to have when on the run or when u have a sitter and u want to make sure the baby is eating healthy! Highly recommend for all moms!
Amber F.
Lakeland, FL
So far so good on this brand my twins really seem to enjoy the flavors. I bout mine at publix they recently had 10 for $10 so it was a great time to buy. Definitely recommend trying this brand out I'm thinking I would buy again for sure
Meghin F.
Review for: Banana, Beet Blueberries more...
My baby never really ate purres but we tried this flavor and he loved it! He ate the whole pouch which was huge because he has never eaten that much solids in one sitting! I even tasted it and it tasted really good!
Melissa B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son is 3 years old now and still asks for his "pouchy" as he calls them healthy snack for him and he gets the Sweetness he's looking for great product!! Love these pouches I recommend to all parents
Sara B.
Coeur D Alene, ID
My kids like pouches in general but I love that Happy Baby offers a few options with healthy fats. My daughter used to go gaga over one made with coconut milk and now as a 2.5-year-old she still loves smoothies made with coconut milk.
Kristi D.
My daughter loves these and all the flavors we've tried. I make my baby food, but these pouches are great for when we are out and about. She'll slurp them right out of the pouch with almost no mess! So convenient! We love other happy baby products too! She's a big fan of the puffs and yogurt bites!
Monique D.
Cambridge, MA
I do not recommend using these in particular there have been cases of mold found in the packages. However different brands make them in a clear packaging so that you can actually see the food inside and check for mold. My baby boy loves these ( I'll only do the clear). There are so many different flavors and you are sure to find one that your LO will love!
Shauna A.
Pendleton, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I fed my first child as much organic food as we could afford. As a tot, he still loves pouches, but doesn't like the texture of fresh fruits and veggies. The only reason I'm scoring it down is because of the price. It adds up to a lot of money if you serve them all the time. So, usually I just buy them as a special treat or for when we travel.
dora  m.
Jacksonville , NC
I've never tried these... any recommendations ?
Melody K.
Roy , UT
How healthy are these? Is it healthy or artificial?
Rosa A.
Eastport , NY
Le eh dado a mi baby de este y le a encantado muchísimo.
Gabriela D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this fruit sour? My baby doesn't like fruits because they are sour, I don't know what else to try