BY HAPPY BABY

Stage 2:&Nbsp; 6 Months &Amp; Up Veggies &Amp; Legumes Always Organic, No Gmos Optimally Formulated Minimal Processing Easy Bpa Free Portable Package About Happybaby&Trade;:&Nbsp; We Are Moms, Nutritionists &Amp; Pediatricians Who Come Up With Tasty Ingredients Using Organic Nutrition &Amp; Yummy Kid Approved Recipes.&Nbsp; Our Mission Is To Provide You With The Absolute Best Foods For Your Little One. About Homestyle Meals It's Hard To Eat Enough Veggies!&Nbsp; That's Why Out Homestyle Veggie Meals Are Chock Full Of Hearty Organic Vegetables &Amp; Grains.&Nbsp; Each Pouch Is Made Of Over 86% Delicious Vegetables, Making Them A Yummy &Amp; Nutritious Meal For Your Little One. Usda Organic Made In Usa see more...

Julie P.
Julie P.
homestead, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I stopped buying foods in bags like this a while ago. I saw a video online that a woman opened a few and there were maggots inside!
Shanda G.
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
We have tried almost all of the Happy Baby flavors and I can honestly say that this one is my daughter's favorite flavor of this brand. I only wish that the package was slightly larger as she is able to finish it in a few moments and sometimes wants a second!
Carol O.
Carol O.
Thornton, CO
While I love all Happy Baby products, I have found these veggie homestyle meals to be great! The first time I gave the pumpkin/white bean meal to my 9 month old, he couldn't eat it fast enough! If I didn't have the next bite ready for him right away, he yelled until I did! Perfect consistency also, a little thicker than other stage 2 foods.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
My son likes these pouches and always wants to buy some at the store. Best of all, they are made of good quality ingredients.
Rheana H.
Rheana H.
Summerville, SC
My daughter loves the Happy Baby brand foods. I particularly like to feed her the vegetables and this pumpkin white bean blend sits well with her. She easily eats the Happy Baby blends and I know they are good for her.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Conway, SC
My daughter loves these! They are awesome to throw in my pocketbook and give them to her on the road. Such a better alternative than other snacks.
Haley A.
Haley A.
Sumter, SC
I do not have a child but have tried the applesauce ones and love the convenience that they create
Pri S.
Pri S.
Good choices of baby food for on-the-go or travel times. Price is decent and thy also have toddler version.
Yesenia R.
Yesenia R.
Caguas, PR
My son loves them, especially those that are mixed with fruit. Excellent snack option. The good thing is that all fruits and vegetables are organic.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Aurora, CO
Are these products healthy and easy for kids/ babies?