BY HAPPY BABY

Stage 2:&Nbsp; 6 Months &Amp; Up Veggies &Amp; Grains Always Organic, No Gmos Optimally Formulated Minimal Processing Easy Bpa Free Portable Package About Happybaby&Trade;:&Nbsp; We Are Moms, Nutritionists &Amp; Pediatricians Who Come Up With Tasty Ingredients Using Organic Nutrition &Amp; Yummy Kid Approved Recipes.&Nbsp; Our Mission Is To Provide You With The Absolute Best Foods For Your Little One. About Homestyle Meals It's Hard To Eat Enough Veggies!&Nbsp; That's Why Out Homestyle Veggie Meals Are Chock Full Of Hearty Organic Vegetables &Amp; Grains.&Nbsp; Each Pouch Is Made Of Over 70% Delicious Vegetables, Making Them A Yummy &Amp; Nutritious Meal For Your Little One. Usda Organic Made In Usa see more...

kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these. Easy for on the go. Love they are organic and nothing bad for my baby in them. Love the flavors they offer. I would highly recommend these for anyone.
kaitlyn o.
oh how much i love these. my 2 year old is a picky eater but he loves him some pouches. i love all the different combinations they have and my son loves the flavors. whenever i feel that he is lacking in veggies or fruit i give him these and i feel better if he doesnt get enough vegetables in the day.
Melissa L.
Jacksonville , FL
I was out shopping with my sister and her daughter but because her daughter is teething she would cry here and there, we Gabe her this in the car ride she would drink it up and pass out. Love it! Healthy for babies too. She is 1 years old btw
Jennifer R.
Montrose, CO
My kiddos absolutely love these. They are so convenient, and can be eaten on the go! They like the flavors, and I like how big of a variety there is. I like that they get to experience many flavors, and the idea of eating it from the pack makes them more willing to test new flavors.
Jessica J.
Pittsfield, Nh
I love happy baby. All their products are great. My children LOVE them. I like that half the time you can't even tell when their is vegetables mixed in with fruit.
bronceado m.
doral, florida
Mi hijo le gustan muchos estas compotas son divinas y super practicas si andas en la calle. cuando eres mama deseqas la vida un poco mas facil jejejej
Brittanie H.
I think its needs some seasoning (as do most packaged baby food), but my little girl loved it when she was on pureed foods
Jacinda P.
My son enjoys these. Especially the more fruity flavors. He does not care for the more veggie flavors.
DONNA V.
Happy Baby Organic Baby Food my niece loves this food and I am glad to feed her healthy foods.......
k S.
My son can't get enough of this one. I like how it has chicken stock and grains along with the peas