BY HAPPY FAMILY

Stage 2:&Nbsp; 6 Months &Amp; Up Fruits &Amp; Grains Always Organic, No Gmos Optimally Formulated Minimal Processing Easy Bpa Free Portable Package About Happybaby&Trade;:&Nbsp; We Are Moms, Nutritionists &Amp; Pediatricians Who Come Up With Tasty Ingredients Using Organic Nutrition &Amp; Yummy Kid Approved Recipes.&Nbsp; Our Mission Is To Provide You With The Absolute Best Foods For Your Little One. About Homestyle Meals Our Homestyle Grains Meals Are Chock Full Of Hearty Organic Fruits &Amp; Grains.&Nbsp; Each Pouch Is Made Of Over 80% Delicious Fruits, Making Them A Yummy &Amp; Nutritious Meal For Your Little One. Usda Organic Made In Usa see more...

mariana h.
My son just love this he eats them all the time they are great snacks mess free and just great for kids to eat play and just be kids this are just what we need in our home
Leticia M.
San Leandro, CA
This was a great item to have in the diaper bag for those times the kiddo wanted a quick snack. I always made sure the items were not expired when purchased and squeezed it out before i gave it to the kiddo. He seemed to like the flavor. They have many more so try them all.
Amayrani O.
Beaumont, TX
Love it I buy it for my daughter every time we go to the store I totally recommend it for y'all to try it. Plus is organic we all love organic things
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
My son really likes these! Never spits the food back out, always seems to want more and eats them quickly. Love that they're good for him, too!!
Christina K.
Scotch Plains, NJ
soooo these might not be just for kids... I actually really enjoy them and they are really good for you! Tons of good ingredients
Adriana R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I just have to say that everybody knows that this is not just for bables. Everybody loves it... Great flavor!
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
We received a variety of these organic baby foods as a gift, for my granddaughter. This one was her favorite!
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
My son loves the happy baby baby food, only this is the only flavor he doesn't like. i don't know why.
Nadezda G.
My daughter actually really enjoys eating these. She eats them faster then she does other foods.
Diane G.
Hope Mills, NC
My lil guy loves these. The pouches make them easy to feed! He sucks them down though!
Karen G.