BY HAPPY FAMILY

Stage 1 : Starting Solids Always Organic, No Gmos Optimally Formulated Minimal Processing Easy Bpa Free Portable Package About Happybaby&Trade;:&Nbsp; We Are Moms, Nutritionists &Amp; Pediatricians Who Come Up With Tasty Ingredients Using Organic Nutrition &Amp; Yummy Kid Approved Recipes.&Nbsp; Our Mission Is To Provide You With The Absolute Best Foods For Your Little One. Usda Organic see more...

• Which flavor does your little one enjoy the most?2 Answers
  • What other flavors have your littles ones tried? 1 Answers
Janice A.
My son love this Happy Baby food, it's healthy and the taste is great if I let him he would eat them all at ones
Suzanne h.
My littles love these and they are great to pop in your bag and have when out and about! Great product!!! Love
Nancy B.
My baby loves this product and I feel good about it because he is getting his veggies! Great for on the go.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My nephew eats these and he absolutely loves them. They're inexpensive and less messy than spoon-eating.
Ashley R.
Oswego, NY
My niece loves these and they are a perfect snack for when we are on the go as they are not messy!
rosa v.
p o box 3414 porterville, ca
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My daughter loves this. And also its organic. I rather give my daughter organic food. She enjoys it
Jen W.
Fairmont, WV
Not bad... Would.prefer bottom.to be clear. Great price for organic though!!
Maria P.
I used to love Happy Baby products when i was a kid (or so says my mom). They offer lots of products with different ingredients and flavors, and also they are perfect because they offer the organic line of products.
sadia h.
scarborough, ontario
Very happy that this is organic..my daughter liked it better then the other brands..tastes more natural..
Dana S.
Scranton, PA
My son loved these products ! i love that it is organic and pretty cheap.
Theresa M.
Which flavor does your little one enjoy the most?
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
What other flavors have your littles ones tried?

Target