BY HAPPY FAMILY

Stage 1 : Starting Solids Always Organic, No Gmos Optimally Formulated Minimal Processing Easy Bpa Free Portable Package About Happybaby&Trade;:&Nbsp; We Are Moms, Nutritionists &Amp; Pediatricians Who Come Up With Tasty Ingredients Using Organic Nutrition &Amp; Yummy Kid Approved Recipes.&Nbsp; Our Mission Is To Provide You With The Absolute Best Foods For Your Little One. Usda Organic see more...

• Which flavor does your little one enjoy the most?2 Answers
  • What other flavors have your littles ones tried? 1 Answers
Alyssa T.
Oakdale, MN
I used to make my own baby food but started buying Happy Baby foods for when we are on the go. I have tried almost every flavor and my little loves the green beans!
Martha B.
Brownsville, TX
I always have these in the pantry. They get eaten as snacks from my 18 month old to my 4 years old. Can't complain when they are eating natural fruits ans veggies.
Erin F.
Cumberland, MD
I love fruit pouches in general for my kids, but this brand is my go-to. I feel like it's a trustworthy brand with healthy ingredients and no hidden chemicals.
Brooke M.
Columbus, OH
I love these pouches! Simply reading the ingredients makes you want to buy the products! You know every listed ingredient. Very convenient & mess free!
Ashley H.
Crestline, OH
Great product that I love to use when I don't have time to make my own baby food. The pouch makes feeding my young one so much easier too.
bethany m.
Meridian, ID
My daughter loved these. The different foods ease, of use and convenience of these were a big attraction and all organic all the better
Teresa A.
Boynton Beach , FL
This pouches are great for the to go just put them in your bag or if you have bbies I know Rey are for bbies but I like them myself lol
Amy B.
Richmond, IN
I like that it's easy to take with you. But it's messy. And
....gets hot. I don't prefer it. For our baby
...flavor is bland. And lumpy
Crystal H.
I have some of these for my baby for when she starts eating this next month. I like that these seem good for my baby.
Jean K.
Valdosta , GA
My daughter loves these pouches. I've never had any problems with them and I know I'm feeding my baby a good meal.
Theresa M.
Which flavor does your little one enjoy the most?
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
What other flavors have your littles ones tried?

Target