BY HAPPY BABY

Stage 1 : Starting Solids Always Organic, No Gmos Optimally Formulated Minimal Processing Easy Bpa Free Portable Package About Happybaby&Trade;:&Nbsp; We Are Moms, Nutritionists &Amp; Pediatricians Who Come Up With Tasty Ingredients Using Organic Nutrition &Amp; Yummy Kid Approved Recipes.&Nbsp; Our Mission Is To Provide You With The Absolute Best Foods For Your Little One. Usda Organic see more...

• Which flavor does your little one enjoy the most?2 Answers
  • What other flavors have your littles ones tried? 1 Answers
Buy on buybuy ...
Corinne H.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg , WV
My six month old eats this up! It's the first thing that he's really liked. We've tried a couple other solid foods with him and he would spit it out. Green beans were a winner! I used this brand with my old son (now 2.5) and always had a good experience. Would recommend!
Grace L.
Grace L.
Saint Paul, MN
So good for all ages and tastes amazing. It's healthy too but it does cost a little bit extra. But I think it's worth it. It's easy to carry and is very convenient. Try them out because it's worth the cost to see if you like it or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Memorie C.
Memorie C.
Wilmington, NC
My son seems to love all of the Happy Baby brand. This was the first one we tried with him, and he ate it all. I like that they're organic and don't have the unwanted ingredients other brands have.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Richmond, IN
I like that it's easy to take with you. But it's messy. And
....gets hot. I don't prefer it. For our baby
...flavor is bland. And lumpy
Janice A.
Janice A.
My son love this Happy Baby food, it's healthy and the taste is great if I let him he would eat them all at ones
bethany m.
bethany m.
Meridian, ID
My daughter loved these. The different foods ease, of use and convenience of these were a big attraction and all organic all the better
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Columbus, OH
I love these pouches! Simply reading the ingredients makes you want to buy the products! You know every listed ingredient. Very convenient & mess free!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Oswego, NY
My niece loves these and they are a perfect snack for when we are on the go as they are not messy!
k S.
k S.
My son loves this stuff. I always taste them before giving to my son because I have in all the stuff on Facebook with mold inside of some pouches not this brand but others.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
These definitely make my little one a happy baby :) WE love these products and so does my babe! perfect for a snack on the go as she can hold them herself. She gets excited when she sees the pouch ;)
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
Which flavor does your little one enjoy the most?
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
What other flavors have your littles ones tried?