BY HAPPY BABY

Stage 1 : Starting Solids Always Organic, No Gmos Optimally Formulated Minimal Processing Easy Bpa Free Portable Package About Happybaby&Trade;:&Nbsp; We Are Moms, Nutritionists &Amp; Pediatricians Who Come Up With Tasty Ingredients Using Organic Nutrition &Amp; Yummy Kid Approved Recipes.&Nbsp; Our Mission Is To Provide You With The Absolute Best Foods For Your Little One. Usda Organic see more...

• Which flavor does your little one enjoy the most?2 Answers
  • What other flavors have your littles ones tried? 1 Answers
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
My six month old eats this up! It's the first thing that he's really liked. We've tried a couple other solid foods with him and he would spit it out. Green beans were a winner! I used this brand with my old son (now 2.5) and always had a good experience. Would recommend!
Jesse L.
Happy baby makes some good products. I am a big fan of making my own baby food but its not always possible. When its not, one of the companies I turn to for baby foods is Happy Baby. They offer a variety of flavor options and completely organic/additive free.
Jean K.
Valdosta, GA
My daughter loves these pouches. I've never had any problems with them and I know I'm feeding my baby a good meal.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
My nephew eats these and he absolutely loves them. They're inexpensive and less messy than spoon-eating.
Martha B.
Brownsville, TX
I always have these in the pantry. They get eaten as snacks from my 18 month old to my 4 years old. Can't complain when they are eating natural fruits ans veggies.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
Mu daughter loves these. They'r healthy and so easy to take out for lunch or dinner. They don't take up any room in my bag but fill up my little girl. Great product
Alyssa T.
Oakdale , Mn
I used to make my own baby food but started buying Happy Baby foods for when we are on the go. I have tried almost every flavor and my little loves the green beans!
milan r.
columbia, MD
Natural Nutrition Premium Organic Meals for Your Family Our HappyBaby organic baby food pouches are shelf stable, affordable, and convenient for moms on-the-go.
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
Not bad... Would.prefer bottom.to be clear. Great price for organic though!!
Rebekah M.
whirlaway lane , CA
My little one loves these pouches. I wish there was a bit more variety in the stage 2 and 3's. I also wish the bottom or even back was clear so you could see it in.
Theresa M.
Which flavor does your little one enjoy the most?
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
What other flavors have your littles ones tried?