BY HAPPY BABY

Stage 1 : Starting Solids Always Organic, No Gmos Optimally Formulated Minimal Processing Easy Bpa Free Portable Package About Happybaby&Trade;:&Nbsp; We Are Moms, Nutritionists &Amp; Pediatricians Who Come Up With Tasty Ingredients Using Organic Nutrition &Amp; Yummy Kid Approved Recipes.&Nbsp; Our Mission Is To Provide You With The Absolute Best Foods For Your Little One. Usda Organic see more...

• Which flavor does your little one enjoy the most?2 Answers
  • What other flavors have your littles ones tried? 1 Answers
Jesse L.
Brandon, FL
Happy baby makes some good products. I am a big fan of making my own baby food but its not always possible. When its not, one of the companies I turn to for baby foods is Happy Baby. They offer a variety of flavor options and completely organic/additive free.
Grace L.
Saint Paul, MN
So good for all ages and tastes amazing. It's healthy too but it does cost a little bit extra. But I think it's worth it. It's easy to carry and is very convenient. Try them out because it's worth the cost to see if you like it or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Memorie C.
Franklinton, NC
My son seems to love all of the Happy Baby brand. This was the first one we tried with him, and he ate it all. I like that they're organic and don't have the unwanted ingredients other brands have.
Corinne w.
Martinsburg , WV
My six month old eats this up! It's the first thing that he's really liked. We've tried a couple other solid foods with him and he would spit it out. Green beans were a winner! I used this brand with my old son (now 2.5) and always had a good experience. Would recommend!
Rebekah M.
whirlaway lane , CA
My little one loves these pouches. I wish there was a bit more variety in the stage 2 and 3's. I also wish the bottom or even back was clear so you could see it in.
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
Mu daughter loves these. They'r healthy and so easy to take out for lunch or dinner. They don't take up any room in my bag but fill up my little girl. Great product
Iris M.
Los Angeles , Ca
My son loves Happy Baby Organic Baby Food in Green Beans i try everything before i give it to him and this is really good it taste how it is suppose to like green beans and a big plus it is organic great product.
milan r.
columbia, MD
Natural Nutrition Premium Organic Meals for Your Family Our HappyBaby organic baby food pouches are shelf stable, affordable, and convenient for moms on-the-go.
Whitney B.
These definitely make my little one a happy baby :) WE love these products and so does my babe! perfect for a snack on the go as she can hold them herself. She gets excited when she sees the pouch ;)
k S.
My son loves this stuff. I always taste them before giving to my son because I have in all the stuff on Facebook with mold inside of some pouches not this brand but others.
Theresa M.
Which flavor does your little one enjoy the most?
Barbara H.
Apex, NC
What other flavors have your littles ones tried?