BY HAPPY FAMILY

Happy Baby Organic Baby Food Stage 3 Gobble Gobble Description: Yummy New Recipe! Blend of Organic Turkey, Vegetables, Fruit and Quinoa USDA Organic About Happy Baby Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little one. We work with Dr. Sears to come up with tasty recipes using only natural yummy organic ingredients. Why HappyBaby? Dr. Sears recommeded Minimal processing Portable packaging that is always without BPA Unique delicious recipes Organic ingredients Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Happy Baby Organic Baby Food Stage 3 Gobble Gobble Directions Though not necessary, if you prefer to warm baby's food, place pouch in a bowl of hot water until desired temperature is reached. Supplement Facts Servings Per Container: 1 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 80 Total Fat 2.5 g * Saturated Fat 0 g * Sodium 30 mg * Total Carbohydrate 11 g * Dietary Fiber 2 g * Sugars 2 g * Protein 4 g 20% Calcium 2% Iron 2% Vitamin A 90% Vitamin C 15% Folate 4% *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Water, organic carrot, organic sweet potato, organic turkey, organic pear (organic pear, ascorbic acid), organic corn, organic onion, organic potato flakes, organic carrot juice concentrate, organic quinoa, organic extra virgin olive oil. Warnings Do Not microwave or boil pouch. • Water necessary for cooking, organic sweet potato, organic potato, organic turkey, organic squash, organic millet, organic apple, salba, organic garlic powder, organic oregano powder.

Happy Baby® Heart Meals Gobble Gobble Organic Baby Food

Start your review of Happy Baby® Heart Meals Gobble Gobble Organic Baby Food!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
chelsea s.
Haslet, TX
Purchased at: Target
We love the Happy Baby Heart Meals! For a while our oldest was the pickiest eater and these were the closest things to a balanced meal we could get him to eat. I loved knowing he was getting everything he needed.
Jackie E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Thanks to a score on Amazon Prime Day I was able to try these for my hungry little guy. He loves the taste and they fill his belly! These are great on the go and definitely adorable.
Steffanie Z.
Atascadero
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My kid loved it! I love having easy clean up and no spoon needed. Great to pack when you aren't sure if they will eat where you are going. Good value for the money.
Ahlora S.
Mansfield, OH
My picky toddler loves them for snacks, and the ingredients are picky mom-approved. The 'Harvest Chicken and Vegetables" are the favorite out of the 3 we've tried/seen.
Naree P.
Irvine
Purchased at: Amazon
These are great for babies when they start solids! My children love them. It’s not too sweet, and they make great snacks. It’s a must have item to include in your diaper bag when you’re out and about. I definitely recommend this product.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
I love these. Easy for on the go. Love they are organic and nothing bad for my baby in them. Love the flavors they offer. I would highly recommend these for anyone. Love these so much!!
Lindsey W.
Niles, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This baby food is great! The ingredients couldn't get much better and they tend to be pretty balanced which I LOVE! So much more fun than your average single flavor food. I will definitely but again!
Evelyn C.
Burlington, NJ
I was skeptical about trying the happy baby organic foods for my 6 month old but he does very well with them. I was scared because he tends to eat too fast and choke a lot but I mash almost everything up again
riss l.
Euless, TX
Baby organic is a huge hit in my house! We try to eat as clean as possible,but make sure little one always eats clean. Its made with the purest ingredients and is easy to swallow
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
Decent price and great ingredients. I love it when I can easily read all the things that go into my baby's food. I usually make his food but this is a quality product that is easy to keep in the diaper bag for when I am not at home.