Happy Baby Happybaby Organic Baby Food Stage 2 Spinach Mango & Pear 3.5 oz uploaded by Blair C.

BY HAPPY BABY

Spinach, mango, and pear come together to make a delicious, simple combination of organic fruits and veggies. These pouches are a great way to get more than one delicious, organic ingredient into babys growing body in just one bite. see more...

Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I have posted another review for this same brand but different flavor. I don't buy baby food for my baby, she always eats our food, but again I got this for free to try!
My daughter loved it and ate half of the pouch with dinner tonight. I try everything I give her and this is very interesting that you actually taste every flavor in stages. First I could taste the pears, then the spinach very mildly and then lastly I could taste the mangos. I thought it was pretty cool that happened! I love that you can taste everything separately instead of all mixed together. It is very well made and baby approved! These pouches are generally $1.29 at Publix for a single pouch. Pretty affordable! Look out for coupons and sales!
Julia B.
Orange Park, FL
I thought these were great. My daughter? Not so much. Fruit and vegetables were just not her thing or she didn't like the taste of these in particular. I tried a few times u successfully