Happy Baby Happy Yogis Strawberry and Banana Organic Yogurt Snacks - 1 Ounce Pouch uploaded by Angie W.

BY HAPPY BABY

Happy Baby Organic Greek Yogis Strawberry Banana Freeze-Dried Greek Yogurt & Fruit Snacks: USDA organic Made with probiotics 2g of protein per serving 10% daily value of protein from real Greek yogurt No gelatin or artificial flavors Packaging made... see more...

Angie W.
Shell Beach, CA
Delicious and they meant really quickly. My nine month old loves them and I find myself snacking on them also. They taste as expected like strawberry and banana and the price point is affordable. I will be re buying.
Lourdes R.
Bought these for my baby and wasn't pleased. They are just too sweet! I love the puffs from this brand but these yogis are the worst in my opinion. I didn't even give my son any of these, he doesn't need all that sugar even though they are made out of healthy ingredients
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
Yum. These are easy finger snacks for my little guy and he loves them! Great ingredients and price. Definitely recommend.

back