BY HAPPY BABY

Our happy tot line is the first and only baby food fortified with salba, nature s super-grain. These 4.22 ounce pouches pack a lot of punch in the form of omega 3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and minerals. exclusive to happy baby, salba the super grain: nature's most nutritious grain, is the best whole food source of omega 3's and fiber. Salba is high in protein, fiber, and antioxidants. A great source of vitamins and minerals, it is also certified non-gmo, vegan, kosher, and gluten-free see more...

Elizabeth  B.
Jackson , MI
This is one of our favorite pouches. I love all of the Happy Baby/Happy Tot products; I have never gone wrong with them! This particular blend has such a wonderful taste (a momma's got to taste it too!). It's the perfect fall combination. At our grocery store we can find 10 for $10 deals or sometimes I find them discounted for less at clearance stores. Either way, the price is right for the quality you get!!
Noelani W.
Kamuela, HI
This was always on stock in my house for my youngest son, wish they had them when the other two were younger. I would always carry them for easy feeding in the car or on the go, and they were great for no muss, no fuss, easy access snacks.
Ashley B.
Chattanooga, Tn
My son is picky, picky, picky when it comes to purees, which can be a pain when I am on the go. Luckily, I discovered these. He always eats this flavor!
Christine P.
Galena, OH
We loved Happytot's when my son was young. It was really good quality food and I loved we could always find coupons online to help with cost.
Heather M.
This was one of my daughter's favorite flavors when she was smaller. These are so handy for carrying around in the diaper bag.
Zandra L.
Sherwood, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We love the happy tot food pouches. So easy to take anywhere and my baby loves them which is the best part.
Madison F.
Cornwall, ON
My daughter simply lives happy tots! She gobbles the entire pouch right up. The flavors are tasty and different. I like knowing I'm giving her healthy organic options.