BY HAPPY BABY

A Guilt-Free Dessert Good Source Of Calcium &Amp; Magnesium A Creamy Delicious Snack 1 Squeeze = 2/3 Cup Of Fruit! Why Happysqueeze&Trade;? Always Organic Doctor Recommended Optimally Formulated Minimal Processing Easy Bpa Free Portable Package About Happysqueeze Our Mission Is To Make Amazing, Innovative Foods That Make Your Life Easy And Your Body Happy.&Nbsp; We Do The Heavy Lifting:&Nbsp; Working With Nutritionists, Sourcing The Freshest Ingredients, And Integrating Superfoods So You Can Pick It Up, Squeeze It, And Smile! About Coconut Milk:&Nbsp; The Benefits We Think Coconut Milk Is The Nectar Of The Gods.&Nbsp; It Has So Many Amazning Properties, Like Copper And Calcium To Help Keep Skin And Bones Supple And Strong, Magnesium To Relax Muscles And Nerves, Fiber To Help Maintain A Healthy Weight...And The Lest Keeps Going On!&Nbsp; We Love It For All Of The Above Plus The Added Benefit Of Being Creamy And Delicicious.&Nbsp; So Go Ahead And Get Your Squeeze On! Usda Organic Certified Organic By California Certified Organic Farmers (Ccof) Made In Usa see more...

Amy B.
Yukon, OK
My daughter LOVES this product! She has a severe dairy allergy and these coconut milk pouches are her favorite! I am so glad there is a product that she can enjoy and I do not have to worry about.
Sarah G.
I have tried these personally myself and i thought that they were really good! They are fresh tasting
lisa S.
My son LOVES Happy Baby Happy Squeeze in most flavors! I'm sad that they no longer sell them at my Publix.
Maleana H.
Kid seems to enjoy them but be careful with. younger child as this will get messy quickly!