Happy Baby happy munchies Rice Cakes Blueberry & Beet

7 Months &Amp; Up Developed By Moms &Amp; Pediatricians Whole Grain Brown Rice Organic Superfood Lightly Sweetened With Fruit &Amp; Vegetable Juice No Artificial Colors, Flavors Or Preservatives Perfect Finger Food Encourages Self Feeding For Babies &Amp; Toddlers About Happymunchies&Trade;:&Nbsp; Puffed Brown Rice Cakes Are Firm Enough For Your Baby's Little Hands To Hold, But Gentle For Your Baby's Developing Gums.&Nbsp; Perfect For Teething &Amp; Snacking. Why Happymunchies? Always Organic:&Nbsp; Never Any Artificial Colors Of Flavorings.&Nbsp; Our Munchies Rice Cakes Are Made With Organic Whole Grains &Amp; Are Unsalted. Green Packaging:&Nbsp; This Container Is Bpa Free. We Support:&Nbsp; Organic &Amp; Sustainable Farming. When Is Your Child Ready For Happymunchies? You Will Know That Your Baby Is Ready To Try Munchies When They Can Do The Following: Crawl On Their Hands &Amp; Knees Without Their Tummy Touching The Ground Eat Thicker Solids With Larger Pieces Use Their Jaws To Mash Food With Their Gums Pick Up Food To Eat On Their Own With Thumb &Amp; Forefinger The Happyfamily&Trade; Secret? It's Simple! Our Organic Meals &Amp; Snacks Are As Delicious As Homemade, With An Added Boost Of Nature's Best Nutrition. Meet The Moms Of Happyfamily Meet Shazi:&Nbsp; Loving Mom, Creative &Amp; Visionary Thinker, Founder &Amp; Ceo Of Happy Family Meet Jessica:&Nbsp; Loving Mom, Sustainability Expert &Amp; Operations Whiz, Coo Of Happy Family Usda Organic No Gluten.&Nbsp; No Wheat. Made With A Mom's Love For Your Growing Family. see more...

• Ive never tried these . Where do they sell ? 2 Answers
Buy on buybuy ...
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
Love the idea of these but the flavor wasn't something my daughter went crazy for. As a big fan of happy baby brand I was excited for another treat for my girl but these are rather tough and not as easy to bite as the other products. Hope to give them another try in a few months.
Megan C.
Atlanta , GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My son loves these rice cakes. I give them to him as a snack all the time. I like to break them for my son because he does like to put the whole thing in his mouth. They dissolve fairly quickly. They seem to be pretty healthy!
Joselyn M.
New Braunfels, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this brand so much! And my son loves these and the flavors! But I would recommend for bigger babies with more than 2 teeth and also these are messy so be careful :)
Cassidy M.
Muskegon, MI
Since my son has started teething, I've been trying to find something that will help that he can eat since that's all he does. I bought these hoping they would help, and low and behold they have! I would recommend these to any parent. I love how these aren't make with artificial flavors and they don't make a mess! Will definitely be buying more products from this brand!
Megan R.
Cape Coral, FL
My son loves these rice cakes and as a mom I love that they don't make a mess. They are a good price and seem to last awhile. I love that they have a beet option and my baby boy loves blueberries
Celina G.
Watertown, NY
It's not often I'm able to find a snack that suitable for my daughter's health needs. I came across this when I was shopping at Target. And I'm glad I did. Although a bit pricey, it was worth it. My daughter loves it. It's soft enough for her to chew into and packs a lot of the healthy goods for her!
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm so happy that my 20 month old loves these. She's so picky and it's hard to get her to eat any veggies so the fact that she's eating beets makes me really happy!
Marina R.
Tallmadge, OH
Love this company and their products! My son was easily able to chew on these even before teeth! They dissolve fairly easy, and Come in a good variety of flavors
nicole m.
Valley Center, CA
My daughter liked these. easy to toss in my bag and take with us when we went into town. a decently healthy snack to hold her her over until nursing/meals.
Soila F.
My daughter till this day still loves these and she is 4. I tried them didn't like the texture but she seems to not have a problem with them.
Leslie I.
Ive never tried these . Where do they sell ?