Happy Baby Happy Creamies Organic Snacks Apple Spinach Pea Kiwi Case of 8 1 oz uploaded by McKenzie O.Happy Baby Happy Creamies Organic Snacks Apple Spinach Pea Kiwi Case of 8 1 oz uploaded by Megan W.

BY HAPPY BABY

Veggie & Fruit Snack with Coconut Milk USDA Organic Dairy and Gluten Free Probiotics for Digestion 50% Veggies for Snacking on-the-goHappy Creamies are an easy on the go snack for toddlers. Veggie & fruits with coconut milk. With probiotics for digestion. Gluten free, no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.Free Of: Gluten, dairy, soy, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Organic sweet potato, organic apple puree concentrate (organic apple puree concentrate, ascorbic acid), organic sweet pea, organic white grape juice concentrate, organic coconut milk (organic coconut milk, organic guar gum), organic kiwi, organic tapioca starch organic spinach, natural flavors, xanthan gum, malic acid, organic cinnamon, bacillius coagulans (probiotic), natural mixed tocopherols to preserve freshness. contains coconut. Contains Coconut. see more...

McKenzie O.
Albany, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves these! They are a great healthy snack for him, and I love that they melt in the mouth so there is no issue with chocking! I like that their is no dairy, and it’s 40% veggies with organic ingredients! They taste very good, easy to bite & great for my son learning to feed himself. I will buy again!
Megan W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My little one loves these! These were the first snacks my little one ever had. I used to break them in half when my LO was smaller, but now I can give them to my LO without a fear of choking as they dissolve quickly. Ingredients are good, dairy free, and this flavor is awesome!
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These snacks are okay. While my daughter seems to like them the consistency for her is a little off-putting. Since these melt in her mouth sometimes they get stuck to the roof of her mouth and she doesn't like that. Also if she gets it a little wet and it falls out of her mouth it's really hard to get it off of clothes or our carpets. Not the cleanest snack but she seems to like their flavors.
Alyssa Y.
Love these! They taste amazing, of course I tasted them, and my daughter loves them! I like that the first ingredient is sweet potato, not rice. They do stick to things, and can be messy, but what foods aren't at this stage?
Hannah E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby loves these. They are so easy for him to grab and pop in his mouth. They are also pretty healthy for him so I'm not worried about nutrients or if That's his sugar in them. I can't wait to have him try the other flavors.