Happy Baby Baby Food, Stage 2, Bananas, Beets & Blueberry OG2 3.5 oz. (Pack of 16) uploaded by Blair C.

BY HAPPYBABY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

HappyBaby 2 Simple Combos Banana, Beet & Blueberry Organic Baby Food 6+ months. USDA organic. 100% all natural. BPA free package. Think outside the Jar. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Blair C.
Orlando, FL
I have never bought my 11 month old baby food but when I get coupons for free pouches, I buy them for her! She's always eaten regular food. When I squeezed this into a little bowl, I was like wow! The color is so pretty! I always taste any food before I give it to my kids and this definitely tastes more like bananas. It is very good and my baby loves it. Beets and blueberries are so good babies. This single pouch is around $1.29 at Publix. It's pretty affordable. I definitely have saved more money by just sharing tiny pieces of our food though! I would get this again! I recommend it!