Happi Tummi Removable Waistband - Blue uploaded by Kristy G.Happi Tummi Removable Waistband - Blue uploaded by Angela H.

BY HAPPI TUMMI

The Happi Tummi was invented out of necessity and has been proven to provide nearly instant relief for infants with colic and stomach aches. The Happi Tummi consists of a waistband and herbal pouch containing lavender, chamomile, lemon grass,... see more...

Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Happi Tummi Removable Waistband - Blue

I got this for my son when he was about a month old because he was extremely colicky. We were giving him so much Gripe Water, and I hated it. Not to mention, I felt like after a while the Gripe Water stopped working anyway. When we got the happi tummi belt we were at our wits end. We took the little herbal pouch, threw it in the microwave and then placed the pouch inside the velcro pocket in the belt and wrapped the belt around my son.. and PRAYED that it would work. AND IT WORKED! The combination of the heat on their stomach and the scent of the herbs works like a dream. I do have to mention though the herbal sent is very strong the first couple uses. I personally like herbal smells, my husband was not as keen to it. But it worked! He was still fussy for the first 3 minutes the belt was on, but suddenly he just calmed down. I started bicycling his legs and all the gas came right out. That easy. You have to get a replacement pouch after about 30 uses but it is so worth it. My son is now almost 5 months and we still use it every time he gets gassy.
Angela H.
Paris, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I don't know if my son had gas or is teething but this helped calm him down!! This waistband is filled with herbs like lavender to soothe and flaxseed for upset tummies. You warm the bag in the microwave for about 20 seconds and open the Velcro pouch and insert it and wrap around babies waist. I would recommend it anything is worth trying if your baby is in pain and discomfort.
samantha m.
I got this for my son when he was a newborn because all he would do was fuss and cry and nothing I did helped and I seen this on sale so I said why not try it IT IS A LIFE SAVER he loves it and instantly stops crying when I put it on him
Deborah A.
Seriously where were these when I had my son, he had such a colic problem. I could really use these. I recently got introduced to these because one of my friends recently had a baby, and uses this to help ease the pain of colic and gas
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This thing is great! It really helps with gas an d colic an d it's easy to use very soft an d smells amazing too!
Aarika C.
Wood Ridge, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This worked really well for my son, this helped give me peace of mine when my son was colicky.
Alicia P.