Hapi  Wasabi Peas

Hapi Wasabi Peas

BY HAPI

Hapi: Peas Wasabi, 9.9 oz: A festive treat Hapi snacks for happy times Wasabi-coated green peas Spicy hot see more...

• Does anyone else have trouble with portion size for this snack (l...4 Answers
  • I'm a big fan of wasabi peas and was wondering if these were spic...3 Answers
  • Instead of eating them plain, what types of foods do you guys put...13 Answers
Hapi  Wasabi Peas
Hapi Wasabi Peas
Buy on Walmart*
  • "These are actually pretty good especially if you love that sour/spicy flavor.It is a great snack to eat during a movie or something" in 7 reviews
  • "I don't like spicy foods as a rule but I do like horseradish, and since wasabi is like a type of horseradish I really wanted to try these." in 6 reviews
  • "But once I gave into trying it out I was hooked there, sweet, salty with that little kick that doesnt last to long." in 5 reviews
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
These are incredibly addicting. Every now and then I buy a can...and I always just say to myself, "oh I'll just have a handful." Yeah...that doesn't happen. Pretty low calorie if you're looking for a somewhat healthy snack!
Carina W.
Bowling Green, OH
I like to snack a lot, but sometimes I binge on snack foods. These are perfect because they have so much flavor and spice that they're satisfying enough to just eat a few. Take caution though, they're extremely spicy
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
These are a nice, fairly spicy snack. The crunch makes for a nice texture. I tried these when I was just home from Taiwan and craving something similar to the wasabi peas in the airline snack mix.
ashley s.
spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my Favorite snack and I eat way too much Of it. It's not even hot the way the wasabi is supposed to be really taste. I at first thought it was little tiny chips but they were literally peas roasted with wasabi so I felt better eating them.
Nelly C.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my favorite snacks! It's deliciousness with an extra kick! I can't eat spicy food but I can't see myself calling this spicy. It's amazing how well peas and wasabi go together.
Shae R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Nice little kick of spice on the outside, yet slightly sweet once you continue eating them. My family really likes these, which was really unexpected. I think I found these near the dry pasta noodles..not sure. But I would recommend everyone try them out atleast once!
Macy V.
West Berlin, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Seriously my favorite snack ever!! I've been addicted to these for almost 10 years and i have my entire family addicted. I love Wasabi peas and this is the best idea ever
Emma B.
i used to not like these because they were to spicey for my liking, but i have really grown to love them!!!!! they are the perfect snack for anyone who loves to eat hot or spicey things!!!!!
Sarah A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love wasabi peas for a snack on the go. Easily portable for work or quick car trips! Love them.
Emily M.
Miami, Ok
If you love spicy Wasabi you'll love these. Very tasty. Would recommend to anyone
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Instead of eating them plain, what types of foods do you guys put these on?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
How often do you eat Wasabi Peas?
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone else have trouble with portion size for this snack (like I do!)? How long does a container like this keep fresh in the pantry, or do you refrigerate yours?
Annie P.
I'm a big fan of wasabi peas and was wondering if these were spicy or if they were pretty mild?
Leah M.
How hot are these wasabi peas? Also, any ideas on how to use them in a super bowl snack?