Hapi  Wasabi Peas

Hapi Wasabi Peas

BY HAPI

Hapi: Peas Wasabi, 9.9 oz: A festive treat Hapi snacks for happy times Wasabi-coated green peas Spicy hot see more...

• Does anyone else have trouble with portion size for this snack (l...4 Answers
  • I'm a big fan of wasabi peas and was wondering if these were spic...3 Answers
  • Instead of eating them plain, what types of foods do you guys put...13 Answers
Hapi  Wasabi Peas
Hapi Wasabi Peas
Buy on Walmart*
  • "These are actually pretty good especially if you love that sour/spicy flavor.It is a great snack to eat during a movie or something" in 7 reviews
  • "I don't like spicy foods as a rule but I do like horseradish, and since wasabi is like a type of horseradish I really wanted to try these." in 6 reviews
  • "But once I gave into trying it out I was hooked there, sweet, salty with that little kick that doesnt last to long." in 5 reviews
Kara S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Green more...
These wasabi peas are so addicting and amazing!! I love them and so does my husband. I usually order them online at target for $4.99 a container. They usually ship fast! Wish they were a little bit healthier, but still better than many other options!
Alyssa H.
I love all things wasabi. These peas are amazing, but over priced. If you like wasabi they have just the right amount and are a spicy, yummy treat that I really enjoy!!
Carina W.
Bowling Green, OH
I like to snack a lot, but sometimes I binge on snack foods. These are perfect because they have so much flavor and spice that they're satisfying enough to just eat a few. Take caution though, they're extremely spicy
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
These are a nice, fairly spicy snack. The crunch makes for a nice texture. I tried these when I was just home from Taiwan and craving something similar to the wasabi peas in the airline snack mix.
ashley s.
spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my Favorite snack and I eat way too much Of it. It's not even hot the way the wasabi is supposed to be really taste. I at first thought it was little tiny chips but they were literally peas roasted with wasabi so I felt better eating them.
Nelly C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite snacks! It's deliciousness with an extra kick! I can't eat spicy food but I can't see myself calling this spicy. It's amazing how well peas and wasabi go together.
Cheryl D.
Winston Salem, NC
Okay, so if you don't like the sensation of being acutely aware of the inside of your nose, you might not like these. Wasabi, a paste popularized by domestic sushi lovers, is an evil-beautiful green paste made from Horseradish. If you've ever tried Chinese mustard, this is the same sort of "heat". It isn't a chili pepper heat, it's a sinus-clearing sort of OMG...unlike hot oil-based spices (like a lot of jalapeno/chili based stuff), a swig of something cold to drink will clear it away if it gets too intense.

If that didn't scare you off, you're in for a treat. These peas have a consistency somewhere between freeze-dried fruit and almonds, making them just crunchy enough. They don't skimp on the wasabi powder either, so if you like that pleasant burn you're in for a treat.
Sora I.
Been eating this from childhood (kind of) when I first began eyeing my mom's insane consumption of these with suspicion. I started off eating a few at a time but am now a near-addict (despite having to drink a ton of water on the side). If you like spicy food, horseradish, and wasabi packed in a crunchy pea, this is for you! The size of these peas is perfect, not too small and hard like the ones you might find at natural grocers. There is sort of a sweet undertaste that goes perfectly with the spiciness as well.

Even to this day, I'll eat the first three thinking that I've finally become accustomed to the kick, and then find my nose running and eyes watering when the flavor finally sets in. Guess I'll never learn ;)
Shae R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nice little kick of spice on the outside, yet slightly sweet once you continue eating them. My family really likes these, which was really unexpected. I think I found these near the dry pasta noodles..not sure. But I would recommend everyone try them out atleast once!
Annabell P.
When me and my friends hosted a table party during lunch we, packed all the food we could bring for everyone to eat. One of my friends had never had never had a party and didn't know what to bring but eventually brought Hapi Wasabi Peas. Boy I have got to say, they were yummy! Everyone at the table asked for some more when it ran out.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Instead of eating them plain, what types of foods do you guys put these on?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
How often do you eat Wasabi Peas?
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does anyone else have trouble with portion size for this snack (like I do!)? How long does a container like this keep fresh in the pantry, or do you refrigerate yours?
Annie P.
I'm a big fan of wasabi peas and was wondering if these were spicy or if they were pretty mild?
Leah M.
How hot are these wasabi peas? Also, any ideas on how to use them in a super bowl snack?