GroceryPantryHapi
Spicy Sriracha Peas 423 oz

Hapi Spicy Sriracha Peas 4.23 oz

by Hapi

For a crunchy green pea snack with extra intense savoury spice factor, look no further! These green peas have been covered with an irresistably crispy crunchy coating, then temptingly seasoned with a chilli and garlic sriracha seasoning. Stored in a tin can with airtight outer lid to lock in freshness, these snacks are ideal for any time of day.

This style of crunchy snack, made by coating green peas, peanuts, and other types of pulses in batter and frying them until crunchy, originated in Asian cuisine, but recent years have seen such snacks becoming big in Western countries as well. If crunchy peas are your favourite savoury snack, check out Japan Centre’s great range in our Rice Crackers and Snacks section.

Omg wow.where can i find these?
🤭 This looks like heaven. Please tell it tastes great????
Where can i fine this
Start your review of Hapi Spicy Sriracha Peas 4.23 oz!
How would you rate this product?
riz Z.
Flushing, NY
Spicy Sriracha Peas are a great snack for all ages that packs great flavor and crunch in every bite. The green peas are coated in a tasty garlic-chili powder that is spicy yet savory. Take this can anywhere you want with the convenient resealable top and never worry about it spilling. Also, as a cholesterol and trans-fat free product, this snack is a great healthy choice for your next snack adventure.
Chloe D.
Montevideo, MN
If you like Sriracha and you like crunch then you will love these. I like wasabi peas but wasabi has just a little too much kick for me. So when they introduced Sriracha peas I was sold. I buy these for my snacks all the time and they're actually pretty healthy too.
Jessica T.
Green Bay, WI
Hapi Spicy Sriracha Peas 4.23 oz uploaded by Jessica T.
These are so good and great to snack on. They’re very dry but the spice is great so be sure to have a beverage close. They’re a tad pricey but there isn’t much that is comparable to it.
Melissa C.
Del Rio, Tx
I was not expecting to like these but they are actually really good! The combination of the almonds and Sriracha was soooo good! It was delicious! ☺️ I will definitely keep buying them as a snack! I was definitely satisfied! Don't think I have tasted anything like it before!
Lauren R.
Pennsauken, NJ
I'm a huge fan of the Wasabi peas, so when we saw this we jumped at the chance to buy them! They are delicious!!!! They are spicy if you aren't used to this kind of spice level though.
Jin C.
My favorite snack when I want something spicy, garlicky, crunchy and slightly healthy. It is delicious!
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
Wow! Had these at my parents and took the can home with me! Spicy sriracha flavor just the right amount. I was scared at first they might be wasabi but I was happy to taste they are AWESOME
Bri D.
If you like Sriracha you will most likely love these! My husband is obsessed!
If you like Sriracha you will most likely love these! My husband is obsessed!
Roy M.
Burbank , CA
I like to mix with popcorn for Tv nights time , and friend gathering, and I have as light snacks, and good to carry on for long walk on 🏖 beach or picnic 🧺
Kimmey D.
Ladson, SC
If you like wasabi peas then you are more than likely to like these! I love these! The dont taste exactly like sriracha but they are pretty dang close. I got mine at my local asian market.