BY HAPI

Hapi Fortune Cookies.
Your practical. see more...

• Where do you buy boxes of fortune cookies?1 Answers
Hapi Fortune Cookies
  • "I'm not really a big fan of fortune cookies but I always look forward to getting one of these at the end of my Chinese food meal" in 1 review
  • "I love me a good fortune but the best part about that fortune is that is was inside a cookie!!!!!" in 1 review
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I have a special love of the fortune cookie for many reasons. I think this is a really nice product, sometimes they taste of Styrofoam or weird orangey flavor. These taste as fortune cookies are supposed to. Great for dinner parties.
Eleana O.
Oxford, MS
I still think it's nuts when my friends break the fortune cookie for the fortune because they don't like the taste of a fortune cookie. It's yum! Not too sweet, just perfect.
Jessica L.
Brodhead, KY
Who doesn't love fortune cookies? Whether or not you believe in the fortunes you read, they're fun. A delicious cookie + a fun fortune? I'm down. I love buying these when I cook Chinese for dinner, it's fun for everyone!
Cathlyn E.
I bought these for my daughter because she loves fortune cookies and unfortunately she wasn't a fan of them. Very hard even though it was a fresh box.
Liv N.
I love fortune cookies, and I love these. I always try to find something meaningful in the "fortunes" but sometimes they are just silly.
Maria R.
E Bernstadt, KY
Liked the texture and flavor of these cookies. Reminded me of a better quality cookie and of course a fun fortune inside. Fairly priced.
suley g.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love these fortune cookies, especially for dinner parties when a the family is together! Who doesn't love a good fortune cookie?
Monica L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Melinda H.
I love fortune cookies. Just a slight sweet taste, along with a fortune inside. Always fun to read. Good quality
Kelli Z.
These are good when they're good, but sometimes they're inconsistent and taste a bit like cardboard...
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
Where do you buy boxes of fortune cookies?