Hape International Hape E0370 Wonder Walker

Toddlers will discover the world at their own pace with the help of the wood Wonder Walker, The setback wheels provide a stable base to pull up and glide easily when pushed, encouraging the first of many steps, Ages: 12 months+, Dimensions: 18, 11/13, 39/19, 69 (l/w/h in inch), see more...

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Sayreville, NJ
This Walker is great. Instead of sticking baby on a square Walker she has no control over get her this. She also won't become dependent on sitting in a walker.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert
Love this toy I truly believe this helped my kiddo walk early in life he still loves this thing gets excited every time he sees it
Estefania S.
Estefania S.
Houston , TX
My baby loves this it helps her walk and she can also pick up toys! So momma gets a clean house and baby learns to walk.
Terri L.
Terri L.
Taylorsville
I adore the fact that this is made from wood and super simple! All of the hard plastic 'walkers' seem to crack and bend.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA
Really cute and simple Walker. I love the little sensory toys on it. These are must haves with babies.
saida p.
saida p.
Jamaica, NY
My baby used this to learn how to walk... he enjoys walking with this toy..for me is really usefull
sara t.
sara t.
Such an amazing walker. this helped my son begin walking way before he was supposed to. it's very sturdy and last long, it's been handed down to 2 children in my family.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Great tool to start your child off to walking helps billed those legs with the right balance to pick themselves up
Kelly k.
Kelly k.
Absolutely loved this walker. we tried a few different ones and this is the one he liked best.
Brenda c.
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
My little girl loves this even though she already knows how to walk lol.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Pennsauken, NJ
Did you find this comparable in Price to other walkers?
Angela H.
Angela H.
Suttons Bay , MI
Mega Parent Expert
Where can you find these at? I'm looking for walkers for my son.
Jessina H.
Jessina H.
Palm Desert, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Is this made of wood? does it have sharp edges?
Joseline R.
Joseline R.
Mega Parent Expert
Where can you find this?
Kim W.
Kim W.
Daphne, AL
Does it topple over if the baby pulls down on it?