BY HAPE

Totally Amazingbr 6M+ Learning is at the Heart of Our Toys Imagination Creativity 2 Fine Motor Skills 1 Physical Skills 6 Social Skills 5 Self Discovery 4 Problem Solving Zig, zag, zoom. There s always a new way to scoot around this endless maze. Love Play. Learn. br We believe children do not play to learn; children learn because they play. Play Tips br Use the beads to help your child practice color identification and counting. Describe the action using descriptive words such as over, under, around, and through. Materials: Wood, Metal This toy meets the European and American safety standards EN 71 and ASTM. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Christa M.
My son loves this. it's very easy to clean which is great for me. It also helps my son with hand eye coordination.
Jaclyn T.
I like that it is small so I can take it with me to entertain the little one when traveling to see family, but it's almost too simple. I wish it had at least another path or two.
Kate L.
Saint Paul, MN
My one year old received this for his birthday, and LOVES it! As a mom, I love that it is made out of wood, and decorated with kid-friendly paint. It looks nice in his bedroom, and isn't as obnoxious as the bright plastic toys made for his age range. I also enjoy that there are suction cups on the base so that it is harder to knock over.