BY HAOLAM

Haolam® Mozzarella Shredded Cheese.
Natural.
Low moisture.
Part skim.
May be used for Passover. see more...

• "taste great and is a great price" in 1 review
  • "I love it it melts easy and such a great flavor can't go wrong with shredded cheese" in 1 review
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Haolam Cheese Mozzarella melts great on pizza. We love to make home made pizza when the kids have sleep overs. Keeps the kids busy and easy fun.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Whittier, CA
I use these when I'm making chicken nachos ! I really really enjoy eating mozzarella cheese with almost about anything
Liz M.
Liz M.
Zephyrhills, FL
When I make spaghetti I like to put this in it and fun it's high quality and yummy
Rose L.
Rose L.
Environmentalist Expert
I love using shredded mozzarella for my Crock-Pot Lasagna as sometimes it's a little dangerous for me to shred it myself! My children love growing this on pasta and salad and basically everything.
Ashely W.
Ashely W.
Knoxville, TN
This product taste great and melts well we use it as a few layers in our homemade lasagna and as a cheese topping to salads
Fray M.
Fray M.
Love the taste of this Haolam Cheese Mozzarella Shredded! I'm a Cheese lover and I love this cheese..
Virginia G.
Virginia G.
houston, TX
esta mozarella queda riquisima para una pizza y lo mejor es saludable me encanta esta presentacion porque viene lista para usar
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Sooooo good I love it I totally recommend this to anyone who loves cheese, its great
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Kansas City, MO
this cheese is great to eat with chili!! who doesn't love chili, with crackers or chips
Sukhneet  K.
Sukhneet K.
This cheese has a very nice taste to it and is soo creamy. I would totally recommend going out and getting this.
Dri N.
Dri N.
Paulista- Pernambuco
Environmentalist Expert
Qual o tamanho do pacote?
jennifer d.
jennifer d.
Do they use whole milk?
Rae B.
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
What's your favorite recipe's with this cheese?