Haolam 25X40 Blue Tarp Tarpaulin Canopy Tent, Boat. RV or Pool Cover

by Haolam

#14 in Tools

How well does this work ?
what do you use this for??
Does anyone know how long these steps last? is it one winter season, or more than that? When we use it to cover our 20 ft boat how do you keep it from sinking in full of water in the middle ?
Start your review of Haolam 25X40 Blue Tarp Tarpaulin Canopy Tent, Boat. RV or Pool Cover!
Shawnee, KS
Love those,we use them for many different things.love them .definitely recommend these for anyone wanting to waterproof something
This item is great. You can use it to cover your pool to actually using it to hide the sun. Very durable and lasts a long time
Portland, OR
Durable. Versatile. Useful. Pretty much good for keeping things dry, layering inside of tents and cars so it's easier to clean.
Mount Airy, NC
We have had ours forever and still looks new! Great price and has kept great shape! We have never had any leaks in it either.
Parma , OH
This tarp is a great size and heavy duty. It has ringletts so it's easy to tie down and secure. Great for tent camping
Centerton , AR
These are reasonably priced, I always have 2 on hand. I like to put them down before my tent so I keep it extra dry.
Cedartown, GA
I use this tarp when I go out camping as a protection barrier above my tent and it's still in great condition.
Bismarck, AR
This is a must have in my house. I don't think I could ever live without it in my home!!!! I love this product
Fullerton, CA
Jave so many in the garage very useful. I use to block off the mess in garage when we have a party
Indianapolis, IN
I use this to put over my car when it is raining, in fact I used it today because it was raining.