Haolam 25X40 Blue Tarp Tarpaulin Canopy Tent, Boat. RV or Pool Cover

by Haolam

#20 in Tools

How well does this work ?
what do you use this for??
Does anyone know how long these steps last? is it one winter season, or more than that? When we use it to cover our 20 ft boat how do you keep it from sinking in full of water in the middle ?
Start your review of Haolam 25X40 Blue Tarp Tarpaulin Canopy Tent, Boat. RV or Pool Cover!
Purchased at: Home Depot
Are use this tarp to cover my car during storms, or use this tarp over my tent whenever it rains and I use it on the grounds to keep the dirt out. It also works really well in the trunk of my car whenever I go by plants
Gonzales , LA
Purchased at: Walmart
These tarps are so awesome to own. You can use these for many, many things and it does such a fabulous job. You can lay this down on the ground before assembling a tent, you can cover RVs, boats, four wheelers or even lay this on the roof of something to help keep out water.
Las Vegas, NV
These are great to lay down before setting down your tent! we buy these all the time and are very durable. We take them on camping trips and sometimes set them up to block the sun! They come in handy and are very affordable.
Lake Charles, LA
We've used these many times. They definitely get the job done and on the pro side they were inexpensive. I do remember one of them tearing but it was only after using it for a long period of time.
Delavan, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
So many uses for this product. You can lay it under your tent for extra protection from moisture. You can use it to product your trunk from dirt and grim for those messy tasks (hunting, fishing, camping, pet crates, etc.) I’ve also used them to protect the floor while painting. And to move yard clippings and leaves. Definitely recommend to others.
We own a construction business and use tarps a TON! Between covering supplies, using to drag leaves to the road, ground cover for pool, LOTS of options! Good quality will rip if left in sun and wether but, if treated properly will last a while! Have one we’ve used for 3 yrs now!
Stockton, CA
This tarp is absolutely great. I work at an apartment complex, and one of our buildings had a big roof leak. And we went through a period of long rain. So we used this tarp for a temporary solution until we could get roofers out to replace the roof. Worked amazingly. I highly recommend this product.
This is great! We use this to cover my dads equipment! :) my grandparents also use it as a shade structure by connecting it to the house and fence! :) very handy until a rat nibbles holes through it :( just take care of it and it will last for year! We also use it as a slip and slide :)
Sanford, NC
My mon used to sell homemade food outside, and she would use a tarp to cover our heads when it rained. She also used it for parties and games. It was great, I remember. I would recommend it because it could be used for multiple things. Its multipurpose
Great product. Extremely durable. Uses range from canopies, to base layers, to covering equipment. I have a few of these for when I need to throw dirty items in the back seat of my truck, to cover items in the bed of the truck, or to create a base layer to protect items from the ground. Highly recommend as something everyone should keep around.