BY HAOLAM #13 in Tools

• Does anyone know how long these steps last? is it one win...6 Answers
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
These are great to lay down before setting down your tent! we buy these all the time and are very durable. We take them on camping trips and sometimes set them up to block the sun! They come in handy and are very affordable.
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
We have several of these tarps for various reasons at my house. I have one in my car that I've used as a makeshift picnic blanket and to work on a car. They're affordable and last months out in the weather.
Shelbi W.
We own a construction business and use tarps a TON! Between covering supplies, using to drag leaves to the road, ground cover for pool, LOTS of options! Good quality will rip if left in sun and wether but, if treated properly will last a while! Have one we’ve used for 3 yrs now!
M D.
Scituate, MA
Great product. Extremely durable. Uses range from canopies, to base layers, to covering equipment. I have a few of these for when I need to throw dirty items in the back seat of my truck, to cover items in the bed of the truck, or to create a base layer to protect items from the ground. Highly recommend as something everyone should keep around.
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
We've used these many times. They definitely get the job done and on the pro side they were inexpensive. I do remember one of them tearing but it was only after using it for a long period of time.
Anna L.
Stockton, CA
This tarp is absolutely great. I work at an apartment complex, and one of our buildings had a big roof leak. And we went through a period of long rain. So we used this tarp for a temporary solution until we could get roofers out to replace the roof. Worked amazingly. I highly recommend this product.
Lily Y.
This is great! We use this to cover my dads equipment! :) my grandparents also use it as a shade structure by connecting it to the house and fence! :) very handy until a rat nibbles holes through it :( just take care of it and it will last for year! We also use it as a slip and slide :)
Jenny P.
Sanford, NC
My mon used to sell homemade food outside, and she would use a tarp to cover our heads when it rained. She also used it for parties and games. It was great, I remember. I would recommend it because it could be used for multiple things. Its multipurpose
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
These are awesome for camping. As a teen when we would do trips to do the desert in our trucks with our friends we would always sleep in the bed of the truck. We used these tarps to cover the bed of the truck creating our own tent. It was very warm and kept out the wind and sand!
Maecy C.
Carthage , IN
My stepdad has this to cover up many of his tools and dirtbikes! When we had our boat he used it to cover it and keep it nice! It's not to expensive which is good and I totally recommend this!!!!!!!!!!
Tammi M.
Does anyone know how long these steps last? is it one winter season, or more than that? When we use it to cover our 20 ft boat how do you keep it from sinking in full of water in the middle ?