BY HANZ DE FUKO

This high caliber styling product will always work with you, never against you. It contains all the best parts of your favorite sculpting clay combined with a proprietary blend of natural waxes for achieving spot on pompadours and creative works of art that last all day.

Super High Hold; Matte Finish; Certified Organic Extracts; No Parabens; 1.8 oz / 53.33 ml

Kevin G.
Minneapolis, MN
Probably the best hair product I’ve used I tried a lot of different products but none of them give me the hold I like. They all hold for about 1 hour or 2 then it goes away my hair will be flat & lifeless. Hanz de fuko is by far my favorite product I use to style my hair. It lasts almost all day give me a strong hold without making my hair stiff and hard. It’s looks good all around and has a nice scent to it.
Erin B.
Purchased at: Amazon
My new stylist uses this brand and got me hooked. It adds so much texture and volume to my pixie without getting crunchy or greasy.