HANYUL - Rice Essential Emulsion 125ml 125ml uploaded by Arsela G.

BY HANYUL

Brand from South Korea: HANYUL. Protects and soothes your skin from environmental damage, and offers deep hydration. After using skin softener, take an appropriate amount into hand, and gently spread over the face. see more...

Roya A.
Toronto, ON
I use this in the mornings after my toner and find that it does a good enough job at moisturizing my (oily) skin that I don't usually need to put on a lotion afterwards. Actually, let me rephrase that - I don't want to put on a lotion afterwards. That's because I find that, as moisturizing as this emulsion is, it leaves my skin feeling greasy. It does not absorb well and seems to leave an oily film on my skin. As I already have oily skin, I find myself hesitating to put any more moisturizing products on afterwards because I don't want to look like a greaseball so early in the day. After putting this on, I wait a short while before putting on my makeup so that it might absorb a little more. People with dry skin might like it but I would not recommend it for those with oily skin.
Arsela G.
The packaging is so elegant,nice color and the product is made of glass which makes it luxurious but a bit heavy to carry in vacation.
It has a very light nice smell. The texture is rich that’s why I only use it on my PM routine.
It moisturizes and leaves my skin soft!