BY HANSON OF SONOMA

Surrounded by historic, premier Napa and Sonoma grapes, we were inspired to create our own local, socially conscious, American vodka that met our standards for taste and quality by using premium varietal grapes. Using only the finest ingredients, our family works closely with certified organic farmers, the gluten intolerance group, the non-gmo project and 1% for the planet to ensure the quality of our grapes, our ingredients, our facility and our business practices. see more...

Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
This is an adventure. All your friends will be sure to say "what the what" at first but then when the maracas start shaking the heat of this alcohol is sure to get the fire going. Nothing like searing & disinfecting your mouth!
Jody B.
Tucson
Same as the others if it had a dash of strawberry flavor to it I probly would like it more and the packaging needs to be updated then just maybe I will purchase this item again 💗💗💗💗☺👌💯
Megan P.
Wilmington
Three stars because I think the idea was fun. Flavor wise not so much my cup of tea, but as the old saying goes, different strokes for different folks.
Tim F.
Corona
Lol its great! not my favorite but its a decent drink. i prefer to mix it i usually use lemonade but honestly it goes good with anything
Brittany G.
Fresno
Went down smooth love the after taste. Went to alot of different stires to fine one said it was a best seller and had to order more!!
keelie s.
Houston
This is a great one full flavor a little kick lol but totally worth it i mix mine with grapefruit juice . unusual but delicious
Cloudz J.
Cincinnati
Great taste a lot easilyer to enjoy than other beverages I love how smooth it is definitely worth the price
Evangelina M.
Madera
This is a very delicious alcohol, especially when paired with flavored drinks and crushed ice. Great for summer.
Katie R.
Independence
Very good. Would recommend to anyone. Love this stuff. Tastes really good. Would love more. Amazinf drink.
Ana M.
It's the best drink I've had, the best nights I've spent with this friend in company and alone, and she has never failed me, the truth is, I think I've failed her, but she does not care, she's always there for me