BY HANSON OF SONOMA

Surrounded by historic, premier Napa and Sonoma grapes, we were inspired to create our own local, socially conscious, American vodka that met our standards for taste and quality by using premium varietal grapes. Using only the finest ingredients, our family works closely with certified organic farmers, the gluten intolerance group, the non-gmo project and 1% for the planet to ensure the quality of our grapes, our ingredients, our facility and our business practices. see more...

Genevieve S.
San Francisco, CA
Delicious for a twist on a Moscow mule! It's the perfect combination of sweet and spicy and is delicious on its own. I really love the flavor of this vodka, and the price is great compared to similar small batch brands. Would definitely recommend to others.
Jessica R.
Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love. I can't even write that,enough  lmao.. so good. So smooth. And just a very good tipsy feeling without the sick bad feeling the next day. I would so recommend this any day
Chazz M.
ATHENS
If you breathe ginger, love a Moscow Mule, and think ginger ale is just too weak this vodka is for you. With a smooth onset, a delicious burn, and a satisfying aftertaste this clear spirit is tour ticket to happiness. Mic into a dark side or root beer and tou have it made.
Sofie C.
Okay guys so like I said in my other reviews. I love my fruits and I love my liquor! Nothing beats Hansom original Vodka. I recommend this product because of the pure alcohol it has. You don't need a lot to really have fun but it tastes so good I just might have to go for another one.
Molly R.
The only problem with this vodka is I can never think of new ways of using it! Clearly, that’s just my lack of cocktail creativity, because every cocktail I’ve tried with it was great! A little spicy and complex, but subtle!
ccnurse007 r.
Woodbridge, NJ
Very very good vodka taste like a vodka fireball deliciously unexpected would recommend would repurchase
This vodka is ok to take shots of
I wouldn’t make this my go to standard drink though
Good choice
Camille U.
Clearlake, CA
Great taste and value,whenever i see it in the shelf,it's my go to for straight shoes or mixed Drinks! Warning:very smooth and strong,drink responsibly.
Cassandra S.
If you’re a taste guru, this is the drink for you. I swear this isn’t a promotion haha! It’s just perfect for social gatherings. Not too pricey
Ascha N.
Springfield, IL
A great ginger flavor. Excellent price for what you get. It’s a bit stringent to drink straight, but is excellent with club soda.
Mirian S.
Orlando
Purchased at: Target
I like the flavor, perfect for combination with order liquid... the better combination if you wanna drink with mint and lemon