Hanskin Hyaluron Skin Essence uploaded by Kimono_kat k.

BY HANSKIN

Essences are at the heart of the Korean skincare routine because they promote hydration, the main factor of skin elasticity. This skin essence contains a higher percentage of sodium hyaluronate that holds 1000 times more moisture than water . The specific version of hyaluronic acid that’s in this formula is comprised of smaller molecules than regular hyaluronic acid, ensuring that moisture becomes activated and sinks faster and deeper in your skin.

Ingredients

Glycerin, Water, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Rhus Semialata Gall Extract, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf/Stem Extract, Zostera Marina Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Saccharide Isomerate, Hydrolyzed Algin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

Kimono_kat k.
Austin, TX
🌸The clear essence is fragrance-free and feels slightly thicker in texture than water. Its viscosity contributes to its hydrating effect which leaves my skin feeling bouncy and soft. It absorbs in light speed without feeling heavy or sticky and the layering has never been easier.
🌸On its own, it is probably not enough for dry skin. I find it works better with extra layers or added steps to lock in the moisture. However, after consistent use for 2 weeks, I do notice some skin improvement. My skin is much smoother and softer now. It doesn't feel as dehydrated as before so although upon application the hydration doesn't feel that intense or long lasting, it appears that it did pay off in the deeper leve
Amari P.
Columbus, GA
This product has made the biggest difference in the texture of my skin. I love applying it after a toner, I swear I can feel it locking in moisture. It goes on watery and soaks completely into my thirsty skin leaving it feeling quenched. The price was higher than my other products but a little goes such a long way that I’ll be using this bottle for ages!
Emma N.
This essence completely changed my skin! I have a pretty stringent routine when it comes to skincare, but after a few weeks of use, the introduction of this product into my routine kept my skin incredibly hydrated and dewy. Works well with dry skin to help serums do the work they need to!
soph k.
Hi I used this product because I was looking for an essence for a long time . I found my holy grail product. This essence is buildable and it's worth every penny . It makes my dull skin feel so plumped and brightened even after using for a week.I highly recommend it during the winter time and I am in love with this product so much!
Nicole S.
Cranford , NJ
Perfect for the 7 layer method. My skin is dewey and stays moisturized all day. This was the perfect addition to my skin care regime, fitting right between toner and moisturizer.