Hanskin Hyaluron Skin Essence uploaded by Kimono_kat k.

BY HANSKIN

Essences are at the heart of the Korean skincare routine because they promote hydration, the main factor of skin elasticity. This skin essence contains a higher percentage of sodium hyaluronate that holds 1000 times more moisture than water . The specific version of hyaluronic acid that’s in this formula is comprised of smaller molecules than regular hyaluronic acid, ensuring that moisture becomes activated and sinks faster and deeper in your skin.

Ingredients

Glycerin, Water, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Rhus Semialata Gall Extract, Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Leaf/Stem Extract, Zostera Marina Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Saccharide Isomerate, Hydrolyzed Algin, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

Kimono_kat k.
Austin, TX
🌸The clear essence is fragrance-free and feels slightly thicker in texture than water. Its viscosity contributes to its hydrating effect which leaves my skin feeling bouncy and soft. It absorbs in light speed without feeling heavy or sticky and the layering has never been easier.
🌸On its own, it is probably not enough for dry skin. I find it works better with extra layers or added steps to lock in the moisture. However, after consistent use for 2 weeks, I do notice some skin improvement. My skin is much smoother and softer now. It doesn't feel as dehydrated as before so although upon application the hydration doesn't feel that intense or long lasting, it appears that it did pay off in the deeper leve
Mary R.
Boise, ID
I have seen RAVE reviews about this essence all over the internet. I am a k-beauty newbie and have loved developing a personalized, hydrating skincare routine for myself. I thought this essence would be a great addition! When I first reviewed this product, I hadn't given it enough time and my review was only three starts. There were some things that bothered me at first... it can slightly lather up if you apply too much to your hands before applying (I rub the product in my hands and then pat into my skin) and it does leave a little bit of a tacky feeling on the skin. However, I follow this up with a facial oil, serum, and moisturizer and could not go without this product. It feels like a drink of water for my skin! I find myself reaching for it every day. Love this.
Emma N.
This essence completely changed my skin! I have a pretty stringent routine when it comes to skincare, but after a few weeks of use, the introduction of this product into my routine kept my skin incredibly hydrated and dewy. Works well with dry skin to help serums do the work they need to!
Amari P.
Columbus, GA
This product has made the biggest difference in the texture of my skin. I love applying it after a toner, I swear I can feel it locking in moisture. It goes on watery and soaks completely into my thirsty skin leaving it feeling quenched. The price was higher than my other products but a little goes such a long way that I’ll be using this bottle for ages!
Nicole S.
Cranford, NJ
Perfect for the 7 layer method. My skin is dewey and stays moisturized all day. This was the perfect addition to my skin care regime, fitting right between toner and moisturizer.
soph k.
Hi I used this product because I was looking for an essence for a long time . I found my holy grail product. This essence is buildable and it's worth every penny . It makes my dull skin feel so plumped and brightened even after using for a week.I highly recommend it during the winter time and I am in love with this product so much!
Julia W.
I can’t even describe how much i love this essence. I use it as a moisturizer since my skin is on the oilier side, but i know my skin still needs moisture. this fits the bill perfectly! my skin feels so glowy, soft, and hydrated. (without the oily feel) the cute packaging is a bonus!