BY HANSEN'S

• What type of stores are these sold in? I've never seen any. Are t...6 Answers
  • "My son loves this juice." in 1 review
  • "Better for you than other juices that have a lot of added sugar and preservatives." in 1 review
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
I hate hate this drink but I also hate green grapes so that must be the reason. Why I hate it .I personally wouldn't buy it
amy s.
amy s.
This is pretty sweet and I don't give my kiddo sugary drinks very often, but if I add a bit of water he loves it and I feel good about him having this as a treat.
Destane C.
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
I love this juice...yes It is REAL juice honey. This baby is delicious, I prefer it chilled.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Zephyrhills, FL
I love white grape juice it is yummy and filling and this is a high quality brand
Patrice R.
Patrice R.
My son loves this juice. And I love that its 100% . Its great to freeze and make ice pops during the warmer days. There are so many other products on the market that are completely diluted or have tons of added non natural sweeteners.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
This juice tastes great. I have always loved grape juice, and this brand is just as good as any other ones I've had.
felicity r.
felicity r.
Augusta, GA
So tasty! delicious apple juice, its preferred over other brands. healthier alternative for apple juice.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Great tasting all natural and pure juice! Love the taste and I love that my kids are getting natural pure juice without tons of added stuff!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
I like white grape juice and so does my family so you cant really complain about this it tastes all natural. And its good for you!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Mount Eden, KY
Everyone in our home LOVES this juice! I love the fact that it's 100% real natural grape juice with no added additives. And I don't feel the guilt of letting our lil' one drink it as I did when he was drinking any of the other high fructose "juices".
Annie L.
Annie L.
Boise, ID
What type of stores are these sold in? I've never seen any. Are they only sold at health food stores?