BY HANSEN'S

• What type of stores are these sold in? I've never seen an...6 Answers
Hansen's® Natural White Grape 100% Juice 64 fl. oz. Bottle
  • "Better for you than other juices that have a lot of added sugar and preservatives." in 1 review
  • "My son loves this juice." in 1 review
Sarah F.
White grape juice is absolutely delicious, but even without added sugar, the sugar content in this and other similar drinks is high. It's almost not worth it. I add water to juice but am still hesitant about juices.
LaKeta K.
TEMPE, AZ
A great balance of sweet without any of the extra additives found in other juices. Nice mellow flavor without the overly sweet, lingering after taste like other white grape juice brands. The small juice boxes are the perfect size for an on the go refreshment.
Kristin C.
Mount Eden, KY
Everyone in our home LOVES this juice! I love the fact that it's 100% real natural grape juice with no added additives. And I don't feel the guilt of letting our lil' one drink it as I did when he was drinking any of the other high fructose "juices".
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is pretty sweet and I don't give my kiddo sugary drinks very often, but if I add a bit of water he loves it and I feel good about him having this as a treat.
Patrice R.
My son loves this juice. And I love that its 100% . Its great to freeze and make ice pops during the warmer days. There are so many other products on the market that are completely diluted or have tons of added non natural sweeteners.
Dakota R.
Ogdensburg, Wi
Great juice that is natural with no other additives. Better for you than other juices that have a lot of added sugar and preservatives. Good price and tastes good.
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
Great grape juice! My baby sister loves it, drinks it in her sippy cup all the time! I like it too, every now and then I'll steal some from the fridge.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Great tasting all natural and pure juice! Love the taste and I love that my kids are getting natural pure juice without tons of added stuff!
Rebecca S.
I like white grape juice and so does my family so you cant really complain about this it tastes all natural. And its good for you!
Kourtney S.
I love this juice and all of the little kids in my family love it. It doesn't have a lot of added sugars so that's nice as well :)
Annie L.
Boise, ID
What type of stores are these sold in? I've never seen any. Are they only sold at health food stores?