BY HANSEN'S

Kelsey S.
Indianapolis, IN
I am not a huge fan of energy drinks as they make me extremely jittery. If I absolutely need the energy I will.

I tried this a couple months ago; I didn't like it. The taste is very strong and super citrusy. The liquid felt a little thick as well. Not my idea of a refreshing beverage.
denise l.
El Paso , TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This gave me more than enough energy while working out the other day! I think you should only have half.
Sara L.
Montebello, CA
I only drank half of it, taste just like a monster with all that extra fruity taste. I didn't like it.