Hansen's Natural Cherry Vanilla Creme Soda uploaded by Alison G.

BY HANSEN'S

Hansen's Natural Cherry Vanilla Creme Soda: Natural cane soda with real cane sugar All natural flavor No fruit juice No caffeine No preservatives No sodium Kosher see more...

Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
I am a huge fan of Hansen's Natural soda! My favorite flavors so far are: Ginger Ale, Mandarin Lime, Orange, Root Beer. Now, I can add Cherry Vanilla to the list. I have been on the hunt for this flavor for about 2 months after seeing it on Winco's Snapchat. I tried the Cherry Vanilla Creme flavor, which is such creamy heaven! But, not the regular Cherry Vanilla. I was delighted to find this at Winco Foods over the weekend. I tried it this past Saturday and wow!! Hansen's never disappoints! The natural taste of the cherry and vanilla mixed together was a delight. Never overly sweet! And not overly carbonated, so I can enjoy it more than I would the average soda. Not that this brand is the average soda, anyway. :)
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
This is my favorite soda. I take this to work and enjoy during break. Such a great flavor and the bubbly parthe lasts.
Marta V.
this soda is a really great drink and cherry vanilla -- it's one of my favorite flavors! I really love how tasty it is.