Hansen's Natural Apple Juice, 64 Fl Oz uploaded by Lexi R.Hansen's Natural Apple Juice, 64 Fl Oz uploaded by mashainca d.

BY HANSEN'S

Jacqueline M.
Compton, CA
I love apple juice.but i dont just love any. I only love hansen's apple jucie because i believe it is natural also because my mom would alway buy this kind for me when i was a little girl.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I love this apple juice I mainly give it to my daughter because I like for her to drink more natural juices, but this truly is delicious and she loves it!! I doesmt have like an artificial taste to it like a lot of other brands does.
Madison E.
I love apple juice and not just any apple juice I like a more natural tasting juice . It's way better than other brands in my opinion just all around good flavor.
Emily M.
Brick, NJ
My favorite apple juice in the world! I drink this all the time and sometimes I will add this in my smoothies to spice it up a bit! You should totally try it! Apple juice goes with any type of mealnnn
Cynthia B.
One of the best tasting apple juices apart from all of the sugar! As a teacher my students prefer this apple juice to many others. Great tasting very pleasing to the tastebuds. I would definetly recommend this brand!
jessica c.
This is my go to brand! No added sugars so i don;t mind my babies drinking it, and I love the nice crisp taste as well.I can usually find it on sale at Stater bros, and there are a lot of great flavors!
Mika L.
Sacramento, CA
I'm not going to lie , I mainly buy this apple juice whenever I get WIC for my children because I love martinellis the most but I would have to say that this juice is actually good . Not sweet , just right . It's a plus that it's 100% juice and my kids love it
Mariela T.
Bakersfield , CA
I love apple juice it's been my obsession since I was a little kid and I hate when it doesn't taste like apples I love this brand because it gives you the original apple juice taste to add on flavors
Caroline M.
Aurora, CO
I like to have tasty drinks around the house for when I'm not drinking water. I like the taste of this juice because it isn't overly sweet. I always have a bottle of this brand. So delicious!
Jordan G.
Albuquerque, NM
I am an adult who has to constantly have apple juice in the house because I am four years old at heart. I love apple juice and this is an excellent brand. Great Product!
Carolina P.
Garden City, KS
Is this considered healthy?
Robyn C.
Weslaco, TX
Is this safe for my 6 month old?
Lexi R.
West Sacramento, CA
What can this apple juice help with for your health is it beneficial or something that has too much sugar